Air Units and HQ

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

BK6583

Air Units and HQ

Post by BK6583 »

Is there any advantage to attaching air units to a Front or Army or Army or Corps HQs for the Russians and Germans respectively? Up until now I've always kept them attached to Stavka and OKH regardless of where they are on the map.
Bonners

RE: Air Units and HQ

Post by Bonners »

I dont think so. I seem to recall Vic saying a long time ago that HQ percentages dont affect aircraft. It would be nice if he could re-confirm that though.
freeboy

RE: Air Units and HQ

Post by freeboy »

as per a posting in the discusions on supplies, ONE potential dissadvantage would be getting air replacments in your hq, causing it not to be able to move... a very bad thing...
and again per Vic, game designed to have air untis attaached to Highest level HQ
goodluck
"Tanks forward"

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”