Lost Battles Scenario Manual excerpts available!

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Philkian

Lost Battles Scenario Manual excerpts available!

Post by Philkian »

We are happy to announce the availability of excerpts from the “Scenario Notes” documentation of the anticipated Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Lost Battles expansion release.

While we all wait impatiently for the imminent release of the expansion, we want to provide you this exclusive content as a a preview of the outstanding scenarios that are heading your way.
The manual features historical and scenario notes from the eleven new scenarios included in Lost Battles, which are designed for use with the Gary Grigsby’s War in the East base game.
These scenarios were designed by Trey Marshall, John Duquette, John Young and Wayne Close.

To download the manual preview, click here to go to the download section for Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Lost Battles.

Get more information on Gary Grigsby's War in the East: Lost Battles from the official product page.
heyhellowhatsnew

RE: Lost Battles Scenario Manual excerpts available!

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

Oh my god you are killing me, release it argh... i'm dyin' cloud [&o] at least... say a date.. so my heart can continue on... uguu
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
pompack

Post by pompack »

or at least release the rest of the scenario notes
heyhellowhatsnew

Release Date: 16 MAY 2013 Coming Soon

WOOO THATS TODAY!
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

I guess it's already out, I will get it when I get home from work today! I'm actually reading right now "Zhukov's Greatest Defeat: The Red Army's Epic Disaster in Operation Mars, 1942 " by David M. Glantz so I'm looking forward to the Operation Mars scenario in the Lost Battles pack! :)
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

heyhellowhatsnew

I have to wait till tomorrow to get it when I get paid. I don't trust paypal to charge me before the deposit is made in my account tomorrow. The bastards.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”