Ground Unit Withdrawal Help

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

blueatoll

Ground Unit Withdrawal Help

Post by blueatoll »

OK, so I've learned my lesson about withdrawing ships needing to be at major home ports and it appears that I can disband air units anywhere to satisfy their withdrawal requirement (Yes I know it takes longer to get them back) but I've got several land units coming up for withdrawal, most of which are in forward combat areas. Do I need to transport them back to home areas to withdraw them or face a PP penalty like with ships?

I've gone all through the manual searching for anything about this and don't see a thing. Can someone help me out before I drop 200+PPs the hard way?
Thanks
inqistor

RE: Ground Unit Withdrawal Help

Post by inqistor »

They just disappear, you do not need to do anything, and you can not prevent it.

But, you can disband your LCUs intentionally in large bases, and get their devices back to pools.
CV 2

RE: Ground Unit Withdrawal Help

Post by CV 2 »

You can disband units that arent scheduled to withdraw manually, but not units that WILL BE withdrawn is what Im sure he meant to say.

(Edit: HQs cant be disbanded either)

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”