Panzer Corps: Allied Corps Teaser screens

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Philkian

Panzer Corps: Allied Corps Teaser screens

Post by Philkian »

Here for you some nice screenshots from the upcoming Panzer Corps: Allied Corps, releasing in June!

Operation Husky - A combined air- and seaborne campaign to capture the island of Sicily.

Cassino Breakthrough - The Allies attempt to break through the Gustav line in central Italy.

Operation Cobra - While breaking free from the Normandy Bocage, the Allies face units of the elite Panzer Lehr.

V Sites - After capturing Arnhem bridge, an Allied taskforce is assigned to eliminate the V2 launching installations.

Allied Disputes - Diplomatic relations with the Soviets have ended, the disputes will be settled on the battlefield!

GaryChildress

RE: Panzer Corps: Allied Corps Teaser screens

Post by GaryChildress »

Interesting I see there are now minefields to contend with. My suggestion: along with the standard North Africa to Berlin or Moscow to Berlin campaigns it would be nice to include some early war campaigns such as playing the Polish or French and trying to slow down the Germans. You could have a 1939-1945 Allied Grand campaign where you start out as the Polish and try to slow the Germans down, then French and in the end you are the Americans and Brits pushing on toward Berlin. It would make an interesting change up I would think from the standard Normandy, Operation Market Garden etc scenarios.
Dragoon.

RE: Panzer Corps: Allied Corps Teaser screens

Post by Dragoon. »

Seeing the Sherman Crab Flail in the first screenshot puts me in joyful anticipation.

Return to “Panzer Corps”