Rise of Prussia Gold takes the field!

Rise of Prussia Gold is the new and improved version of AGEOD’s Seven Years War (1757-1763) game set in Europe. This hugely detailed strategy game was initially released by AGEOD in 2010 and the Gold version adds numerous improvements and additional scenarios that take the game to the next level.
Philkian

Rise of Prussia Gold takes the field!

Post by Philkian »

Rise of Prussia Gold is on our online store!

Rise of Prussia Gold is a new edition of which includes 2 years’ worth of updates, fixes, improvements and even some great new features and adds 3 new scenarios to this strategy classic.

Rise of Prussia Gold recreates the “Seven Years War” which occurred between 1754 and 1763, involving most of the great powers of the time. It was defined by Winston Churchill as the first real "world war" because it was the first war in history to be fought not only across Europe, but also in various parts of the globe where the European powers had colonial possessions.

The two sides in the conflict were the Coalition of Austria, France, Russia, Poland, Sweden and the Alliance between Britain and Prussia, the new European power that possessed a formidable war machine and, above all, a great and ambitious leader, King Frederick II.

Rise of Prussia Gold is available as a full new game or as an upgrade kit for Rise of Prussia. NOTE: The Upgrade Kit is compatible with all non Steam versions. We will be releasing a Steam version as soon as we are permitted. If you just can't wait it is possible to install the upgrade kit on a Steam version but you must manually navigate to the install folder. Our tech support team will be happy to help with any issues.

Keep in mind that the Ageod forum will be the place to discuss this game and all aspects of future AGEOD releases, updates and news.

Get more information on Rise of Prussia Gold from its official product page.
Gilmer

RE: Rise of Prussia Gold takes the field!

Post by Gilmer »

Woohoo. just bought it! I'm going to wait until this weekend to dive in though... maybe I'll take a vacation day on Friday....
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

Return to “Rise of Prussia Gold”