Gunhawk...

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
wodin

Gunhawk...

Post by wodin »

I wonder where he went..all those years he was complaining abut the slow progress..and now where getting somewhere he has gone..
meskary

RE: Gunhawk...

Post by meskary »

Woodin STOP all is going well here...no negative nellies!
k9mike

Post by k9mike »

You want...I can give him a howler...;)
I haven't heard from him in long time. We were always going to try and get a game of memoir 44 going, but never could.
Mike
Gunhawk

Post by Gunhawk »

Hi guys.  I hope that you all have been well. I checked the forum recently and found that there was progress being made on the game.  Looks good too. Wodin:  The reason that I haven't been posting is that I gave up on the game being completed a long time ago.  The news that it is in Beta is a huge surprise to me.  A couple of years ago I would have bet my house that the day would never come.  It hasn't yet, but i'm optimistic. K9.  I haven't played M44 for a while either.  So many games to play and so little time. Gunhawk
wodin

Post by wodin »

Good to see you back mate..
wodin

Post by wodin »

Sorry..I'm sure Mr Gunhawk is a happy chap now it's moving along;)
ORIGINAL: meskary

Woodin STOP all is going well here...no negative nellies!
k9mike

Post by k9mike »

ORIGINAL: Gunhawk

Hi guys.  I hope that you all have been well. I checked the forum recently and found that there was progress being made on the game.  Looks good too. Wodin:  The reason that I haven't been posting is that I gave up on the game being completed a long time ago.  The news that it is in Beta is a huge surprise to me.  A couple of years ago I would have bet my house that the day would never come.  It hasn't yet, but i'm optimistic. K9.  I haven't played M44 for a while either.  So many games to play and so little time. Gunhawk
Hey Bro...Good to hear from you. Cant wait till this comes out...will have to give it ago. Maybe we could get some games going with it. I have mainly been playing some "Up Front" PBEM with friend from Norway. and also abit of Battle Academy with some friends. Take Care,
Mike

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”