Napoleon’s Campaigns follows the lead!

The greatest historical strategy game about Napoleon's Campaigns is here!

Napoleon's Campaigns is a realistic simulation of the campaigns fought by the renowned French emperor between 1805 and 1815. In addition to reliving these landmarks of operational maneuver across Europe, the game also includes the Peninsula War (1808-1814) and even a what-if scenario where Napoleon invades England (1805).

Each scenario presents a unique and interesting challenge!
Philkian

Napoleon’s Campaigns follows the lead!

Post by Philkian »

Matrix Games and AGEOD are proud to announce the release of the turn-based historical grand strategy game Napoleon’s Campaigns on the Slitherine Group Online Stores.

As we announced on the 10th of April, Pride of Nations was just the first in a series of AGEOD games to be made available on the Group stores. Now it is the turn of the “Little Corporal” to join his brothers in arms.

In Napoleon’s Campaigns the player will have the chance to recreate Napoleon’s grand design to put the whole of Europe under the will of the French Emperor. Follow Napoleon’s tracks from the battle of Austerlitz to the Russian Campaign, from the Peninsula War to the fatal Waterloo, plus a what if scenario covering the invasion of England.

We want also to remind our community that the Ageod forum will be the place to discuss this game and all aspects of future AGEOD releases, updates and news.

Get more information on Napoleon’s Campaigns from its official product page.
RangerX3X

RE: Napoleon’s Campaigns follows the lead!

Post by RangerX3X »

This is awesome timing...I just started getting into BoA 1 this week and this comes out. I am picking this up.

Edit: Damn, looking at AGEOD's list of game I am wondering what in the hell I have missed out on all these years...
e_barkmann

Post by e_barkmann »

Just a quick question, if I buy the matrix game can I update to the latest 1.10a version via Ageod website patch download?
Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo
Gizuria

Post by Gizuria »

Me too. I suspect I'll be picking up quite a few of these games over the next few months as well. For the Napoleonic era, I prefer detailed, in-depth scenarios covering the really interesting campaigns rather than one enormous sandbox game. I'd much prefer challenging Austerlitz, 1812 and 1813 scenarios than one campaign. I have 'March of the Eagles' for the latter ;)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Chris Merchant

Just a quick question, if I buy the matrix game can I update to the latest 1.10a version via Ageod website patch download?
I'll confirm this.
wodin

Post by wodin »

Fascist Dog have you checked out Histwar les Grognards? Also Hist War 2 is in development I believe.
Gizuria

Post by Gizuria »

I've seen a few posts about it but I haven't checked it out. It would have to be substantially better than this to draw me though for one very important reason: I'm fed up with learning how to play games and want to spend my time playing them.

In the last couple of years, I've picked up War in the East, Command Ops BotB/HttR, Distant Worlds, WW1 Gold and Pride of Nations from Matrix as well as Rise of Prussia from AGEOD. I also picked up HOI3 with all the modules last year. Each one of those games has a very steep learning curve. I think I've got the AGEOD engine sussed out enough to enjoy playing it, so I would be able to get into this quickly too. I'm also very, very keen on 'Revolution under Siege'. But, who knows, if it's good enough, maybe I'll start learning a whole new game again.
e_barkmann

Post by e_barkmann »

I'll confirm this.

Thanks - actually, looks like they have a hot fix file for their 1.10a patch as well...

e_barkmann

Post by e_barkmann »

any news re above?

VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

After installing patch 1.10a from AGEOD you'll need to install this Quick Fix:
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Napoleons ... ay2013.rar

Return to “Napoleon's Campaigns”