text overlaping

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

PS Pita

text overlaping

Post by PS Pita »

Just what the title indicates.
I did a search and found nothing on this.
But what happens is the text in the information windows, the paragraphs pile on top of one another and overlap
and is very hard to read. I don't know why I one else seems to be having this problem in the forums.
I have a ATI card (Radeon HD 7970) and a 30 inch HP monitor; desktop resolution is set to (1920 x 1200), native resolution is 2560 x 1600, aspect ratio is 16:10.

anyone know what could be causing this or what setting I should have my video card at or monitor?
Chaplain Lovejoy

RE: text overlaping

Post by Chaplain Lovejoy »

See the "WITE Custom Fonts" thread.
PS Pita

Post by PS Pita »

Is that all you can tell me? I just did a search for it and came up with nothing but your reply in this tread.

What do I need to do, were in the game menu or in the main directory folder? Just at least point me in the right general direction if you don't want to tell me, where I've got to look or what mod I need that's all.
PS Pita

Post by PS Pita »

Never mind I found it.

There should have been a patch out that would replace the font sizes in the options according to what size you are using for your desktop. I'm not going to go through all the trouble of digging through the data files and changing the fonts for all the different text.
just because I am using a certain size in windows for my desk top. I shouldn't have to even change the dpi for windows.

This is a real hack job.

Return to “Tech Support”