Does the AI change leaders?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Yaab

Does the AI change leaders?

Post by Yaab »

Is there a code in the game that allows the AI to change leaders in LCUs, airgroups, TFs and ships?

I have always been puzzled by a weak air coordination by the Japanese AI over the Phillipines in the beginning of the war, until I peeked at the other side and discovered some very poor leaders in Japanese air HQs based in Takao, with 20-35 (sic!) air skill.

So, will they be replaced by "promising and aggressive officers"?
Lokasenna

RE: Does the AI change leaders?

Post by Lokasenna »

ORIGINAL: Yaab

Is there a code in the game that allows the AI to change leaders in LCUs, airgroups, TFs and ships?

I have always been puzzled by a weak air coordination by the Japanese AI over the Phillipines in the beginning of the war, until I peeked at the other side and discovered some very poor leaders in Japanese air HQs based in Takao, with 20-35 (sic!) air skill.

So, will they be replaced by "promising and aggressive officers"?

Couldn't you always just load the game on the other side and replace the leaders for the AI?

Also, unsure if the bonuses the AI accrues from Hard/Harder affect this at all.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”