WITP written tutorial

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

mantrain

WITP written tutorial

Post by mantrain »

Is the manual version of the tutorial recommended for AE? I mean, they are different games. Hard to believe I have both games and have not learned to play either one. But, I presume AE is a richer game. Nevertheless, should I not spend time doing the tutorial from WITP Struggle against Japan? Are the mechanics the same?
RogerJNeilson

RE: WITP written tutorial

Post by RogerJNeilson »

AE is far richer in its detail and its processes. You may as well just dive in. There are lots of chnages since the original manual which has not been fully updated. People will doubtless offer lots of help here and there are some video tutorials as well. Can't recall their location but others will give you the links.

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released
Jim D Burns

RE: WITP written tutorial

Post by Jim D Burns »

Some are linked in a thread in the sticky area of the forum. Might be others as well, not sure.

Jim

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”