[Android] Conflicts: Rommel and Afrika Korps AAR

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

spelk

[Android] Conflicts: Rommel and Afrika Korps AAR

Post by spelk »

I've started an AAR for this mobile wargame set in North Africa. Really enjoying it to be honest, and its kicked my arse a couple of times now, mainly due to my lack of skill with fuel conservation, and enemy activity behind my lines once I've pushed on.

Setup and Turn 10
http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=83203
Anguille

RE: [Android] Conflicts: Rommel and Afrika Korps AAR

Post by Anguille »

Excellent...keep it up
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Makes me want to buy a kindle fire so I can play this game. Any plans to bring this to the iPad? Also I like your site you host.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
spelk

Post by spelk »

ORIGINAL: rogo727
Any plans to bring this to the iPad?

As far as I know, Joni only develops on Android. I don't think he has any plans to port over to iOS.

He's got a good numnber of games out now, and he is always refining them and the engine, so I doubt he's got the time to port them!

If you're a wargamer, who has an Android device, you deserve to play some of Joni's games.
Also I like your site you host.

Thanks for the kind words. It takes a lot of effort to put together even a small AAR, so words of encouragement are always welcome, because they oil the wheels of creative juice and enthusiasm to keep going. :)
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

Is there iPhone version available?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Can you play this game on the computer? Can you have google play on your computer?
ORIGINAL: spelk

As far as I know, Joni only develops on Android. I don't think he has any plans to port over to iOS.

He's got a good numnber of games out now, and he is always refining them and the engine, so I doubt he's got the time to port them!

If you're a wargamer, who has an Android device, you deserve to play some of Joni's games.

Thanks for the kind words. It takes a lot of effort to put together even a small AAR, so words of encouragement are always welcome, because they oil the wheels of creative juice and enthusiasm to keep going. :)
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

Can you play this game on the computer? Can you have google play on your computer?

with blue stacks download you can play any game from I phones on pc
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Before I get banned can you tell me more about this? What is blue stacks?
ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
spelk

Post by spelk »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
Is there iPhone version available?

No, I think it's only available on Android platforms.
spelk

Post by spelk »

I don't think so, not even on the web through Google Play - it's purely an Android app.
spelk

Post by spelk »

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

I've never heard of Blue Stacks, but this game isn't on an iPhone, only Android. Perhaps Blue Stacks supports Android, I don't really know.
spelk

Post by spelk »

Part 2 is now up.. up to Turn 21! Things are getting a little stretched!

http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=83232

Return to “General Discussion”