Need help confirming my PBEM system works

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

morejeffs

Need help confirming my PBEM system works

Post by morejeffs »

Just had a problem with a potential systems issue.
All I need is for someone to start CG1 game with me as IJN and see if the turn will load
(I do not need you to play, just put in your password, send the turn to me, get my return
and then see if
A. you get results from the turn
B. That you can then log in and enter orders (I do not need you to actually enter orders, just see if it is possible).

Thanks for the odd request.

It was I just had an issue and the problem could be at their end or my end.

Thanks again
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
morejeffs

RE: Need help confirming my PBEM system works

Post by morejeffs »

You can mail me direct at jemms@mail.goo.ne.jp

thanks
that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

I sent you a stock Guadalcanal start, and if you send the turn back I'll see if it runs. Just FYI though, you can actually test PBEM against yourself - you don't have to email the files, just play the part of both players.
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Your turn worked normally - no issues. I think you're good to go.

I sent the turn and the replay back to you if you want to test-drive the movie(replay), and the password I used was a very original "Player1" if you want to keep experimenting.
morejeffs

Post by morejeffs »

Thanks.. I did the test you suggested (PBEM vs myself) and it seemed fine

Return to “Opponents Wanted”