The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is here!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Philkian

The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is here!

Post by Philkian »

We, along with Flashback Games Studio and the Lordz Games Studio (www.thelordzgamesstudio.com) are proud to announce the release of the Panzer Corps Grand Campaign Mega Pack ’39-’45 and a patch for Panzer Corps.

We know that a lot of people already have at least some of the Grand Campaign and rather than have you pay for the same thing twice we’ve found a way to offer you great discounts. For each of the 10 DLC’s you already own you will get 10% off the price up to a whopping 70%! Find out more details here.

The Mega Pack features all the 10 linked campaigns bundled in one huge package. The player will have the chance to play all 150+ scenarios covering the entire war from the invasion of Poland and Norway on to the cold Russian winter against the Red Army on the East front, defend against D-Day and then take a final stand at Berlin.

Players can import their core force between the linked campaigns, or alternatively use a preset core force and play each of the campaigns on its own or jump in at any year. Gain skills and new equipment for your troops, lead them in a huge campaign map face the enemy and try to overturn your fate.

Get more information about Panzer Corps Grand Campaigns Mega Pack ’39-’45 on its official product page

The Grand Campaign Mega Pack requires the original Panzer Corps or Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps to play.

We are also releasing the 1.14 patch for Panzer Corps which includes a huge number of fixes for the Grand Campaigns and adds full German and Russian language versions of the Grand Campaign. You can download the patch here. A full change list can be found here.
rodney727

RE: The Grand Campaign Mega Pack is here!

Post by rodney727 »

Question. Do to past events I want to purchase this and show that yes I really do care about this game. I don't have any of the west dcls so I fugure that's 15 anyway and the other 25 I give you I hope will go to "allied corps" development. Will the mega pack simply override all my east dcls?
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Remember to use your discount code to get $4 off for each DLC you have registered. Your old DLC's will be replaced.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

This is probably the one game I love the most. I want to see you develope this game for years to come. To tell you the truth I was waiting for the west dcls on my iPad . But all this talk about PON has me thinking. This panzer corps game is the one game I come back too. I'm going to support you. I am a loyal if not critical supporter of slitherine. Keep up the good work on this game and I hope we have this version on iPad before July .
Thanks
Rodney
ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Remember to use your discount code to get $4 off for each DLC you have registered. Your old DLC's will be replaced.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
TheWombat_matrixforum

Post by TheWombat_matrixforum »

I went to look at what sort of discount I'd get for the DLC I had, and while I have several of the DLC registered (according to my records and under my orders archive), none of them show up in the default list of "my games" when I go to Members, and attempting to enter in the serial numbers on the Slitherine site that the bonus code instructions link to was fruitless. Weird.
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Same here, my 2 dlcs' are listed under "my games", but I don't see a discount.[&:]
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Check if you're inserting the numbers correctly.
The easiest way to register those serial is just to login in multiplayer and all the DLC serial numbers installed in your Panzer Corps will be registered in your Slitherine account. You need to have the all the DLC installed.
Be sure to check if your games are registered or not, before generating the bonus code. You'll only be able to generate one code.
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

", before generating the bonus code. You'll only be able to generate one code."
Where do I generate a bonus code?
Thanks
p.s. I have logged into multiplayer
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Thanks Lord, What is the difference if I choose the slitherine checkbox or the Matrix check box?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Thanks Lord, What is the difference if I choose the slitherine checkbox or the Matrix check box?
Not really.
TheWombat_matrixforum

Post by TheWombat_matrixforum »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus

Check if you're inserting the numbers correctly.
The easiest way to register those serial is just to login in multiplayer and all the DLC serial numbers installed in your Panzer Corps will be registered in your Slitherine account. You need to have the all the DLC installed.
Be sure to check if your games are registered or not, before generating the bonus code. You'll only be able to generate one code.

Ah. I don't actually have the game installed at the moment, though that seems like a weird requirement--after all, the system knows I bought 'em, why the hell should it care if I have them installed? Oh well. I'll do as the great machine gods request! :)
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Man, you guys have made this difficult. it don't work on the matrix store, where I have all my info stored. Looks like I have to go on slitherine. You're one company now, when are you going to cut out the duel stores and forums?
Looks like I got it, but I had to manually register it in the "members" section because it did not do it automatically.
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

I know its not ideal but one site is Linux MySQL and one is Windows ASP. They just dont play together and the only option is to overhaul one or both and its many months of work. We'd love to do it but so many day to day tasks get in the way. It will happen eventually but I can;t say when.

However there is a quick fix - login to multiplayer and it will register all your serials automatically for you on Slitherine.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
NavalNewZ

Post by NavalNewZ »

From Slitherine website - "Thank you for your interest in the megapack. Unfortunately the discount to previous owners of the DLC's has expired on 23/5/13. Keep watching for future offers..."
..there seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today
Rhaak

Post by Rhaak »

I just came back to Panzer Corps from an extended leave, just to find out I missed out on the discount [:@]

When will the megapack go on sale ? [;)]

edit:

I own all the separate DLC packs, do I even need the megapack ?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

In your case, the only advantage is to have one installer instead of having several.

Return to “Panzer Corps”