CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED!

Post by SLAAKMAN »

HMS WARSPITE CREWMEMBERS COVER SO MANY GREAT TOPICS SUCH AS KARTOGRAPHY, POLITICS, HISTORY & MUCH MORE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

RE: CREW OF THE HMS WARSPITE INTERVIEWED!

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

HMS WARSPITE CREWMEMBERS COVER SO MANY GREAT TOPICS SUCH AS KARTOGRAPHY, POLITICS, HISTORY & MUCH MORE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
warspite1

Slaakman tries to make a joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SK0QyHcCIw
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Does that mean youll play WiF on Vassal now??! [:'(][:D]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Does that mean youll play WiF on Vassal now??! [:'(][:D]
warspite1

No, that means I will play you at MWIF as soon as it is available.

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

But that is eons away from now! How can you resist? Are you truly just a wimpy thing? Did you actually sign the surrender document aboard the hulk of the HMS Warspite after all? Oh the humanity!
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

But that is eons away from now! How can you resist? Are you truly just a wimpy thing? Did you actually sign the surrender document aboard the hulk of the HMS Warspite after all? Oh the humanity!
warspite1

Slaakers ol' son you won't get a rise out of me I'm afraid. Let me explain.

I don't want to play Vassal - I have no interest in getting involved with another game system thingy at this time. Okay. I WILL play MWIF with you, and yes I will be happy to let you be the Axis. But I do not want to play Vassal. Not because I am afraid of losing - I will probably lose to you at MWIF - but because - I don't want to play Vassal. Oh and one other thing, I don't want to play Vassal.

Am I getting anywhere here?

wodin

Post by wodin »

If you know the rules of the boardgame whatever it is Vassal is easy.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

I don't want to play Vassal - I have no interest in getting involved with another game system thingy at this time. Okay. I WILL play MWIF with you, and yes I will be happy to let you be the Axis. But I do not want to play Vassal. Not because I am afraid of losing - I will probably lose to you at MWIF - but because - I don't want to play Vassal. Oh and one other thing, I don't want to play Vassal.

Of course not Silly W1-Newblette. Youre not getting anywhere because youre acting like the Queen of De-Nile. Youre not being honest with either me nor yourself here. You see if you were then you would readily accept this challenge with glee because youre a strong willed person. Youre actually faking it when you claim that youre wimpy & weak because only a strong individual could withstand the horror and trauma of the fate of the HMS Warspite without going totally insane. So you have no valid excuse for such balderdash & wimpery. Capiche?
— Winston Churchill
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Warspite1-I've just one question. Did you really mean it when you said you didn't want to play 'Vassal'?
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: wodin

If you know the rules of the boardgame whatever it is Vassal is easy.
warspite1

It may be easy, it may be hard or it may be - like a Jaffa Cake - that smashing orangey bit in the middle. Howsomever, and I am not sure why this is so tres dificile to impart. I do not want to play Vassal.

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

Of course not Silly W1-Newblette. Youre not getting anywhere because youre acting like the Queen of De-Nile. Youre not being honest with either me nor yourself here. You see if you were then you would readily accept this challenge with glee because youre a strong willed person. Youre actually faking it when you claim that youre wimpy & weak because only a strong individual could withstand the horror and trauma of the fate of the HMS Warspite without going totally insane. So you have no valid excuse for such balderdash & wimpery. Capiche?
warspite1

Correct, I am a strong willed person - hence I am not going to play Vassal [:)]

warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Warspite1-I've just one question. Did you really mean it when you said you didn't want to play 'Vassal'?
warspite1

Why yes, yes I did. Where's Perry?

Return to “General Discussion”