BA crashing ipad

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Slitherine

Frostwave

BA crashing ipad

Post by Frostwave »

I have updated to latest patch, using ipad 3. Worked fine until last few patches. Now I have to completely shut down my Ipad to get it to work without crashing. I have a few gigs of free space. This only temporarily works and always goes back to crashing. Recently everything was going really slow even after hard reset. All other hardware intensive games run fine. Don't want to restore my ipad for one game. My Ipad is running latest version of ios. Happens in any scenario, wether dl or stock. Any help please, is there a patch in the works for this. Didn't want to buy operation husky till this got resolved.
"I hope so for your sake, Commander.
The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."
rodney727

RE: BA crashing ipad

Post by rodney727 »

Hi hope this helps. You don't have to reboot your iPad . Try uninstalling your game and reinstall. This game is working fine for me. This has happened to me with civ rev and bards tell and I reinstalled it and that did the trick.
ORIGINAL: PokerWolf

I have updated to latest patch, using ipad 3. Worked fine until last few patches. Now I have to completely shut down my Ipad to get it to work without crashing. I have a few gigs of free space. This only temporarily works and always goes back to crashing. Recently everything was going really slow even after hard reset. All other hardware intensive games run fine. Don't want to restore my ipad for one game. My Ipad is running latest version of ios. Happens in any scenario, wether dl or stock. Any help please, is there a patch in the works for this. Didn't want to buy operation husky till this got resolved.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Frostwave

Post by Frostwave »

Thank but already tried that several times same result
"I hope so for your sake, Commander.
The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Go to the App Store and look for an update icon make sure everything is updated. Besides that I have no idea what could be wrong. This game is also on my wife's iPad 2 and seems to be working fine.
ORIGINAL: PokerWolf

Thank but already tried that several times same result
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

When do you get the crash happening? Is it on mission load? There is a new update hopefully due out today or tomorrow which includes some fixes to hopefully fix these rare crashes. As rogo stated, it seems to be working fine for most people, but some with idential HW are seeing these crashes.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Tech Support”