DAK

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Grognard1961

DAK

Post by Grognard1961 »

I have been beating myself up at Field Marshall level ,vainly trying to get a decisive victory in 'Dash for the wire' and accomplish only marginal victories ...quite frustrating. I've reached the point where it's not much fun to play so it's down to General level and a restart. I truly would be interested in reading reports from other commanders what have achieved a decisive victory in 'Dash for the Wire ' at or above General level.
EPBlade

RE: DAK

Post by EPBlade »

Well I finish all DAK Field marshal rank[:D]
the last battle in india prepare to suffer great losses if you want a decisive victory [:D]
Bet The Best
EPBlade

Post by EPBlade »

other commanders what have achieved a decisive victory in 'Dash for the Wire ' at or above General level

You need to support the auxiliaries fighting in far right/top...... and move your tanks to far/bottom to find the 3 supplies depots
and the wire off course..... after finish again support your guys in right top (cliff) ( fighter y if possible send a flak - truck to is going to be hit by bombers, matildas, infantery,fighters....and so so

that's the reason you have a close airport close to right and close to the sea...
Bet The Best
Snootgrass

Post by Snootgrass »

I've just another prob witk AK...
In the scenario Battleaxe I wiped off all empire forces from the map around round
12 and occupied all objectives, but I lost the whole campaign after turn 17(/17). Why???

Thank You for an answer.

Greets

Snoot

Return to “After Action Reports”