Lost CD

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Laxplayer

Lost CD

Post by Laxplayer »

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I can't for the life of me find my WITPAE CD. I can find the box and the manual, but CD is missing. Is there anywhere to download? I still have the registration key.

thanks
Laxplayer

RE: Lost CD

Post by Laxplayer »

I should also say that I still have the game installed on my older desktop computer, but the wife has completely taken it over with her photography. I want to install the game on my laptop so I can still play my PBEM. So if there is anyway to just copy/paste a few files to the 2nd computer and run an install there, let me know.
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Laxplayer

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I can't for the life of me find my WITPAE CD. I can find the box and the manual, but CD is missing. Is there anywhere to download? I still have the registration key.

thanks
Contact support here...
http://www.matrixgames.com/support/faq.asp?id=8

Checked the CD drive? [;)]
ORIGINAL: Laxplayer

I should also say that I still have the game installed on my older desktop computer, but the wife has completely taken it over with her photography. I want to install the game on my laptop so I can still play my PBEM. So if there is anyway to just copy/paste a few files to the 2nd computer and run an install there, let me know.
No, you cannot do this because it has to be installed. If you are good with computers you could change the registry to allow it but I advise against this... Of course if you have the install exe then of course you can just do it.

As a side-note: On the same machine it was installed properly, you can however make copies without doing a second install.

Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Thank you sir. And no, it wasn't in the CD drive. ;)

Return to “Tech Support”