Question about the game for iPad

Legion is now available on iPad!
In Slitherine Strategies' Legion Gold, Gates of Troy and Spartan and Chariots of War (re-releases), you will lead your nation to victory in the ancient world’s greatest battles. Control a vast empire and fight epic battles on 3D battlefields. Historical heroes to come to your aid it will take strategy to build your civilization and conquer your enemies. Gates of Troy and Spartan are fully compatible and owners of both titles can play the full set of scenarios with the Gates of Troy engine.
daly

Question about the game for iPad

Post by daly »

I play the Legion since it was released and I have comments regarding playing process.
First it should be common sense when you conquer the city. During the play I did not see any difference in my profit (add money) after I took one or another city. In any case the city should have even small amount of money to get.
The second is about game economy. As I guess it should have common sense too. If I put in the city three farms and farm academy why then ten turns I have to run out of food? Same situation with ore and wood even basilica in the city. Please note that I have in each city something for food, ore and wood to produce and I don t have a lot of population in my cities. Will you plan any patches in the future? How soon? Thank you.
Anguille

RE: Question about the game for iPad

Post by Anguille »

Hi there,

To produce in a city, you need to allocate population in the buildings. They don't go there by themselves. So you may have mines and farms but if they don't have population, they will produce nothing. Population will grow slowly, so check back to reallocate new population to the empty slots.

Beware...troops/legions outside of the city consume a LOT in this game. Make sure to have only a couple of armies running around and keep other troops inside the cities. Also, it's better to upgrade your armies and have only a couple of them than to have multiple armies but not upgraded.

Cheers
daly

Post by daly »

ORIGINAL: Anguille

Hi there,

To produce in a city, you need to allocate population in the buildings. They don't go there by themselves. So you may have mines and farms but if they don't have population, they will produce nothing. Population will grow slowly, so check back to reallocate new population to the empty slots.

Beware...troops/legions outside of the city consume a LOT in this game. Make sure to have only a couple of armies running around and keep other troops inside the cities. Also, it's better to upgrade your armies and have only a couple of them than to have multiple armies but not upgraded.

Cheers

Population is already allocated in the buildings not one or two but three - the maximum. That's why I don't have enough legions and have problems with neighbours.
However i did not know that the legions outside of the city consume a lot. Probably that coused the reduction of food, ore and wood.
Thank you for reply and advise.
Anguille

Post by Anguille »

ORIGINAL: daly
However i did not know that the legions outside of the city consume a lot. Probably that coused the reduction of food, ore and wood.
Thank you for reply and advise.

You're welcome.

The consumption of goods by troops outside of the cities is indeed fairly different to other games...i also have to pay attention to it everytime i launch the game.

Cheers
daly

Post by daly »

Some comments for the game: Won few campaigns with normal skills. Began new campaign on hard level: no difference at all:( I thought that AI became more aggressive... However, it's even worse than on normal one. At the beginning of campaign I red that every city will specialize on one resource but I still can construct any buildings in each city like farms and mine together. Is it mistake or it should be Iike that?
To devs: it's a good game but required some improvements
kalepe

Post by kalepe »

iPAd game sucks....
i am mapper;D

Return to “Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War”