Jap AO will not complete

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

goodboyladdie

Jap AO will not complete

Post by goodboyladdie »

In my first Jap game with Dixie I have an AO which has had one day to go for about two weeks. Any ideas?

Cheers

Carl

Art by the amazing Dixie
n01487477

RE: Jap AO will not complete

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

In my first Jap game with Dixie I have an AO which has had one day to go for about two weeks. Any ideas?

Cheers

Carl
Show us the Merchant Points... use Tracker if in doubt
goodboyladdie

Post by goodboyladdie »

Unfortunately I have not been able to use Tracker for months. My PC seems to be allergic to it now for some reason. You have no idea how much I miss it Damian!

I have tried playing with halting things to free up points, but it does not seem to work. I will have to have a real hard look to make sure I am doing it right...

Art by the amazing Dixie
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: goodboyladdie

Unfortunately I have not been able to use Tracker for months. My PC seems to be allergic to it now for some reason. You have no idea how much I miss it Damian!

I have tried playing with halting things to free up points, but it does not seem to work. I will have to have a real hard look to make sure I am doing it right...

What version of Java are you using? I've never had a problem but I've seen reports that others have. n01487477 will be able to help you I'm sure.
DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Good to see you back mate... And it sounds like you haven't got enough merchant ship-building points. Which you can check on your shipbuilding or industry screens, off your main game information screen.

Check that your total A is above your total B, and if not you will have some hulls making no progress each turn. Then to fix this and finish your AO, you will have to stop building on some of your merchant hulls to bring total B down below total A.

Attachments
MerchantPoints.jpg
MerchantPoints.jpg (260.78 KiB) Viewed 35 times
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

GBL -
If you want me to look at your machine we can do a hook up via teamviewer8.

Let me know, or send me a save and I'll have a look.

Good to see you back too...
goodboyladdie

Post by goodboyladdie »

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

Good to see you back mate... And it sounds like you haven't got enough merchant ship-building points. Which you can check on your shipbuilding or industry screens, off your main game information screen.

Check that your total A is above your total B, and if not you will have some hulls making no progress each turn. Then to fix this and finish your AO, you will have to stop building on some of your merchant hulls to bring total B down below total A.

Hey Des! How are you? All fixed now. Just had to put 2 CVEs on normal build to create a big enough surplus.

Art by the amazing Dixie
goodboyladdie

Post by goodboyladdie »

ORIGINAL: n01487477

GBL -
If you want me to look at your machine we can do a hook up via teamviewer8.

Let me know, or send me a save and I'll have a look.

Good to see you back too...

Hey Damian

I think you sent an e-mail address in a previous PM when I first lost Tracker ability. Can I send screenies of the fail to load messages there still, please? As for the hook up, sounds great, but I work opposite shifts to my wife and if I am not at work tend to have small children to entertain so getting a mutually convenient time might be an issue. You have no idea how much I want Tracker back in my life!

Very best regards

Carl

Art by the amazing Dixie

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”