Any suggestions?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

M60A3TTS

Any suggestions?

Post by M60A3TTS »

I picked up a new 41-45 campaign from the server and got this opening move from the Axis player. No pockets, not even in the center of Western Front.

Should I resign now, this being an obvious mismatch? Practice my new and improved defense plan? Or just deal death and destruction?
Flaviusx

RE: Any suggestions?

Post by Flaviusx »

Um. "Concede" the game to your opponent. Unless you enjoy taking candy from babies and strangling kittens.

WitE Alpha Tester
KenchiSulla

Post by KenchiSulla »

Better concede and find someone more in your league..
AKA Cannonfodder

"It happened, therefore it can happen again: this is the core of what we have to say. It can happen, and it can happen everywhere.”
¯ Primo Levi, writer, holocaust survivor
timmyab

Post by timmyab »

The server needs some way of communicating with an opponent, this sort of thing happens quite often when you start a random game.I would try sending them a PM through the slitherine website and if that doesn't work I'd resign.
M60A3TTS

Post by M60A3TTS »

After looking things over, I could cut off all his advance formations and maybe taken out a third of the panzerwaffe in week 2. That just wouldn't be fair- so game over. Oh well, onto another one.
sillyflower

Post by sillyflower »

My 1st game as german (fortunately vs AI) was even worse than this. After 3 turns, Minsk was looking like a stretch target for the summer.........
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?

Return to “The War Room”