Japanese Intelligence Screen

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

chaussej

Japanese Intelligence Screen

Post by chaussej »

Starting my first Japanese PBEM and the intel screen won't let me click on items. On the non-historical first turn am I not allowed to change ship production?

Guess I should add latest beta.

Cpt Sherwood

RE: Japanese Intelligence Screen

Post by Cpt Sherwood »

You will not be able to until turn 2.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
chaussej

Post by chaussej »

Ok thanks just wanted to make sure before I sent the opening move and found out it was screwed up.
Cpt Sherwood

Post by Cpt Sherwood »

It is to prevent the Japanese player from cheating. If you were using 15 or 60 day variable reinforcements, the Japanese player could just keep starting a new game until he/she got the best deal in reinforcements. Not that anyone would really do that, would they? I guess you could say it keeps everything above board.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
chaussej

Post by chaussej »

Yeah I understand it now that someone explained it to me ... Not that I would do that chiefly because I wouldnt think about it until I had gotten everything already set up and wouldnt want to restart after all that setup. This Japanese economy stuff is fun ... at least til my wife starts rolling her eyes.

Return to “Tech Support”