Migrating Slitherine info to Matrix?

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents Ancient and Medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield. This forum also supports the Rise of Rome, Storm of Arrows and Immortal Fire expansions to Field of Glory.
JFalk68

Migrating Slitherine info to Matrix?

Post by JFalk68 »

I have FOG and several of the expansions. A few days ago a friend came over and we played a few games and it got me back interested in FOG again. I bought my versions from Slitherine and the copies I own do not show up on Matrix's game site. I thought that I read somewhere that at some point Matrix would recognize the game from those people who purchased from Slitherine?

The reason I ask is because I would like to start transfering some of my games over to the "new" PC in the house. My wife purcased a new PC and hers is better :)

I am not even sure what discs I have buried around here, and I definitely don't have any old emails with registration numbers.

Best regards,
John
JFalk68

RE: Migrating Slitherine info to Matrix?

Post by JFalk68 »

I must be getting forgetful, for some reason I thought if a game was registered here you could easily reinstall it from the members section. I took a look at the members section and I only see "updates" and "patches" available as downloads.

So what is the best way to reinstalling the games to my wife's PC? I'm half tempted to just start buying the series over again lol
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

If you send an email to support@slitherine.co.uk with your details, they will be able to get you set up with new links to download any installers you need.

Also, if you registered your serials on the Slitherine site, or played multiplayer, you can access a list of all your serials via the My Page link from the main site page.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
JFalk68

Post by JFalk68 »

Thanks Pip!

btw, there is some spam on the this forum, a few threads down about guildwars2

Return to “Field of Glory Series”