What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Curtis Lemay

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Says who?

Me...and Enrico Fermi. [:)]

Seriously, it's been ginned up to look like it's a real scientific equation, when its result is no better than a guess.
Infinity = proof of advanced alien life flying around the multiverse.

The Drake equation pertains to our galaxy only. Whether there are aliens elsewhere is not very relevant, since the distances are so vast that we'll never even be able to establish radio contact, much less have a face-to-face.
We could if we intermarry.

Ok, so you're a star-traveling space-farer who's just arrived at a habitable Earth-like planet covered in pond scum. Do you:

a.) Intermarry with the pond scum? or,
b.) Break out the pond scum remover?
You "know"? LMAOROFL!

Yes, we know that every star in the sky hasn't yet been colonized by radio-com'ing beings - because SETI would have found it straight off. Since they haven't, it's safe to assume that it hasn't happened yet. And it's about to happen - by us! While it will take millions of years, that's a mere tick of the clock cosmologically. Since it happens so rapidly - in cosmological terms - the fact that it hasn't yet happened over the galaxy's billions of years means that it's very unlikely there ever were any other space-faring civs in the galaxy before us.
I suspect that planets that are billions of years older & have achieved warp travel consider us to be mere primitives. Silly to think that we're alone in the multiverse.

I never said anything about the "multiverse" - or other galaxies - just ours. Warp travel is science fiction. To travel faster than the speed of light you have to get around Mr. Einstein. But even if you somehow can do that, you then run into Mr. Fermi again. You're faced with that same paradox: If there really are intergalactic space farers out there that can zip around the Universe at will, where have they been? By odds, they would be just as likely to arrive when we were pond scum as now - and then they break out the pond scum remover. Our very existence proves it can't be done. The only way we're allowed to evolve from pond scum to sentient beings is if we never have any visits by voracious space colonists.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Silly-parruski-Newblette,
I know exactly who it belongs to: The Psychlo's, of the Intergalactic Mining Company, with Terl as their leader.

Silly green SLAAK.

WRONG SILLY PARRUSKI, WRONG!! I AM THE TRUE OWNER OF THE SACRED IMC!! [:'(][:D]

Me...and Enrico Fermi.
Oh, in that case I will give you an Honorable Mention since the Bohemian & politically naive Enrico Fermi is one of my heros. Youre both still wrong but thats only a minor technicality.
Seriously, it's been ginned up to look like it's a real scientific equation, when its result is no better than a guess. The Drake equation pertains to our galaxy only. Whether there are aliens elsewhere is not very relevant, since the distances are so vast that we'll never even be able to establish radio contact, much less have a face-to-face.

Youre jumping to conclusions before factoring in all the data. The model applies to the entire cosmos or anywhere throughout the multiverse where the periodic table applies. When we finally reveal the government cover-up that concealed their possession of the alien technology as well as the relationship the Establishment has had with them for more than 40 years, then we will realize we didnt have to reach the stars after all. They came to us!
Ok, so you're a star-traveling space-farer who's just arrived at a habitable Earth-like planet covered in pond scum. Do you:
a.) Intermarry with the pond scum? or,
b.) Break out the pond scum remover?
I would do exactly what God wouldve commanded the "Sons of God" as described in Genesis 6 to do: "Come into the daughters of men"! [:'(]
Yes, we know that every star in the sky hasn't yet been colonized by radio-com'ing beings - because SETI would have found it straight off. Since they haven't, it's safe to assume that it hasn't happened yet. And it's about to happen - by us! While it will take millions of years, that's a mere tick of the clock cosmologically. Since it happens so rapidly - in cosmological terms - the fact that it hasn't yet happened over the galaxy's billions of years means that it's very unlikely there ever were any other space-faring civs in the galaxy before us.
SETI is only a disinformation program concocted by the Illuminati to mislead the public into believing that the Cosmos is devoid of humanoids in order to keep us blind. Fortunately "Homey dont play that" scam. The aliens already came here & even had (or maybe still have a base) on Mars as well: http://www.marsruins.com/
I never said anything about the "multiverse" - or other galaxies - just ours.

Then pay attention U Silly Newblette. I am talking about "The Power"! The entire Unified Field, Membranes & Strings & Planck Lengths! Life, the Universe & Everything, dangit!
Warp travel is science fiction.

(Only to those who cant think outside the box.)
To travel faster than the speed of light you have to get around Mr. Einstein. But even if you somehow can do that, you then run into Mr. Fermi again. You're faced with that same paradox: If there really are intergalactic space farers out there that can zip around the Universe at will, where have they been?

Theyve already come & gone & come back again & again. I theorize that they are still here & have known about this planet for billions of years.

By odds, they would be just as likely to arrive when we were pond scum as now - and then they break out the pond scum remover. Our very existence proves it can't be done. The only way we're allowed to evolve from pond scum to sentient beings is if we never have any visits by voracious space colonists.
God no doubt forbid our destruction & mentions it in Genesis 6 also. The Cherbim serve Him & are here to nurture the Creation as per His Divine Guidance. If devils flying around out there attempt to interfere then He will know about it & thy will be brought to justice.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Curtis Lemay

Post by Curtis Lemay »

SETI is only a disinformation program concocted by the Illuminati to mislead the public into believing that the Cosmos is devoid of humanoids in order to keep us blind.

Sorry, but there are just too many radio telescopes out there for such a conspiracy to succeed. If the galaxy had been fully colonized, then somebody outside the conspiracy would have detected it. (And those SETI people must be sensational actors!)
God no doubt forbid our destruction & mentions it in Genesis 6 also. The Cherbim serve Him & are here to nurture the Creation as per His Divine Guidance. If devils flying around out there attempt to interfere then He will know about it & thy will be brought to justice.

Ok, so there is a Supreme Being protecting Earth from marauding space colonists. But, if so, then why is He protecting all the uninhabited star systems from them too?
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
parusski

Post by parusski »

Curtis Lemay smacks down SLAAKMAN:

Ok, so there is a Supreme Being protecting Earth from marauding space colonists. But, if so, then why is He protecting all the uninhabited star systems from them too?

Now that is an excellent question.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Whose ship is this?? The Greys? The Zeta's? Kilngons? Borg?? Who could this be??!

A Cloaked Alien Spaceship Orbiting Mercury?
http://news.discovery.com/space/is-that ... 111208.htm

Slaak-I'm going to suggest that may be the Klingons in the "OMG" circle. They are a smudge near Uranus, aren't they?
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Sorry, but there are just too many radio telescopes out there for such a conspiracy to succeed. If the galaxy had been fully colonized, then somebody outside the conspiracy would have detected it. (And those SETI people must be sensational actors!)
I suspect the aliens are using frequencies that we cannot reach yet or that theres tight muzzle on the press & employees like my bud who saw the ruins on Mars while on duty at JPL & was offered two choices....sign the NDA to keep quiet until 2020 or go to jail. [:'(]

We dont know if He is or not yet. We've only reached 2 planets & 1 moon so far.
Slaak-I'm going to suggest that may be the Klingons in the "OMG" circle. They are a smudge near Uranus, aren't they?
Maybe. Your-Anus might be burning high & bright for the Luv of the Krell. Or it might be the Borg, Orions, Romulans, Cardassians, Maquis, Xel-Naga, 8472 or even a species we've only dreamed! [:D]

Attachments
XelNaga.jpg
XelNaga.jpg (50.25 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

SLAAKMAN has a lucid moment:
Maybe. Your-Anus might be burning high & bright for the Luv of the Krell. Or it might be the Borg, Orions, Romulans, Cardassians, Maquis, Xel-Naga, 8472 or even a species we've only dreamed!

Actually I think Chickenboy may be having His-anus burn because of his love forum love affair with warspite1.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Or it might be the Borg, Orions, Romulans, Cardassians, Maquis, Xel-Naga, 8472 or even a species we've only dreamed![/color] [:D]

Hmmm...I guess all 'dreamed of species' must be hominid form, bilaterally symmetric, like pewter jewelry and electric blue lighty thingies? That sort of fruity sci-fi mumbo jumbo stuff might be Parusski's stuff of legend, but I'd had higher hopes for a different manifestation of sentient life form or life force.
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: parusski

SLAAKMAN has a lucid moment:
Maybe. Your-Anus might be burning high & bright for the Luv of the Krell. Or it might be the Borg, Orions, Romulans, Cardassians, Maquis, Xel-Naga, 8472 or even a species we've only dreamed!

Actually I think Chickenboy may be having His-anus burn because of his love forum love affair with warspite1.

I think it was the wicked combination of salsa and Indian food. Take my word for it, ya Kraut-don't mix the two!
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Hmmm...I guess all 'dreamed of species' must be hominid form, bilaterally symmetric, like pewter jewelry and electric blue lighty thingies? That sort of fruity sci-fi mumbo jumbo stuff might be Parusski's stuff of legend, but I'd had higher hopes for a different manifestation of sentient life form or life force.
There is a legend that states we can only view up 16 billion light years from earth because dark matter shrouds the rest from view....& the dark matter is actually A GIANT AMOEBA ENGULFING THE MULTIVERSE!!

Attachments
AMOEBA.jpg
AMOEBA.jpg (42.88 KiB) Viewed 139 times
— Winston Churchill
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

So "Dark Matter" is made up of board games from the 1970s?
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Silly Roasted-Chickenboy theres nothing to fear. Dark matter is only the Amoeba. Parruski can no doubt tell you all about it. [:'(]

Attachments
dark_s_018000001.jpg
dark_s_018000001.jpg (221.35 KiB) Viewed 139 times
— Winston Churchill
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

So some day-glo yarn is the ultimate interstellar life form? [&:]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: parusski

warspite1

Why are you dragging me into your dips*** conversation dumbass?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Day of the Jackal [&o][&o]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

So some day-glo yarn is the ultimate interstellar life form?
(That shot is merely a close-up of the mechanisms operating inside one of its many vacuoles.)
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

So some day-glo yarn is the ultimate interstellar life form?
(That shot is merely a close-up of the mechanisms operating inside one of its many vacuoles.)

No, that is an image of the Psychlo Planetary Mining Company System. Silly SLAAKER, learn to read the Psychlo Official Guide to The Universe.
Curtis Lemay

Post by Curtis Lemay »

I suspect the aliens are using frequencies that we cannot reach yet or that theres tight muzzle on the press & employees like my bud who saw the ruins on Mars while on duty at JPL & was offered two choices....sign the NDA to keep quiet until 2020 or go to jail. [:'(]

So, any scientific evidence that contradicts your theory must be the product of a massive conspiracy, regardless of how improbable. Meanwhile, any evidence that supports it is taken as gospel, regardless of how flimsy. Convenient.

In other words, the evidence must be made to fit the theory, not the other way around. Note that if you go down that path very far, you eventually end up burning witches at the stake.
We dont know if He is or not yet. We've only reached 2 planets & 1 moon so far.

Plus have the use of radio telescopes.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Just saw this gem and realized:

1. I'm assuming that your buddy at JPL signed the NDA (versus going to jail)?
2. Your buddy at JPL talked to you and probably others as well about the ruins on Mars.
3. So much for his signature of the NDA and his ability to keep this confidential, even given his legal word to maintain silence, at penalty of imprisonment. He doesn't sound like a good security risk.
4. You would divulge your buddy at JPL's identity (albeit in a roundabout way) on a public forum like this, and thereby insure his arrest and imprisonment for violating the terms of his NDA.

I mean JPL must have their spies on the interwebs, no? It's child's play to figure out who you are, who has access to the ruins on Mars at JPL and cross connect a likely list of suspects. Remind me to never tell you any secrets, SLAAK.

Too bad too. 'Cuz I had the answer to life, the universe and everything-and I was going to offer it to you.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

parruski,
No, that is an image of the Psychlo Planetary Mining Company System. Silly SLAAKER, learn to read the Psychlo Official Guide to The Universe.

DO NOT REVEAL MY BEAUTIFUL SECRET MINING OPERATION O SILLY PARRUSKI-NEWBLETTE! I AM ON THE VERGE OF A MASSIVE MERCURY FIND THAT WILL ALTER THE COURSE OF ORGASM FOR EONS TO COME!
So, any scientific evidence that contradicts your theory must be the product of a massive conspiracy, regardless of how improbable. Meanwhile, any evidence that supports it is taken as gospel, regardless of how flimsy. Convenient.

In other words, the evidence must be made to fit the theory, not the other way around. Note that if you go down that path very far, you eventually end up burning witches at the stake.

But evil witches should be burned at the stake! My ex is a prime example of that, (but not before she pays me back my $350K of course).
Plus have the use of radio telescopes.
Hahahaha our dinky, primitive telescopes & such. The aliens are eons ahead of us on every technical level & can dodge our methods easily when need be.
[:'(]

Chickenboy,
Just saw this gem and realized:

1. I'm assuming that your buddy at JPL signed the NDA (versus going to jail)?

Duh? Wouldnt you?

2. Your buddy at JPL talked to you and probably others as well about the ruins on Mars.

Only me as far as I know but he didnt reveal it directly. I only coaxed the allusion out of him with one of my special agents through the dastardly "pillow talk" methode. "Pusssy Galore" repeated the data but she didnt know what it meant & wasnt supposed to so I am the only Operative who knows.

3. So much for his signature of the NDA and his ability to keep this confidential, even given his legal word to maintain silence, at penalty of imprisonment. He doesn't sound like a good security risk.

He wasnt. He was only about 19 or 20 at the time but was a savant with computer skills so JPL hired him.

4. You would divulge your buddy at JPL's identity (albeit in a roundabout way) on a public forum like this, and thereby insure his arrest and imprisonment for violating the terms of his NDA.

You mean....nooooo...you actually believe me?!! Halleluiah!! SLAAK VICTORY!

I mean JPL must have their spies on the interwebs, no? It's child's play to figure out who you are, who has access to the ruins on Mars at JPL and cross connect a likely list of suspects. Remind me to never tell you any secrets, SLAAK.

Too bad too. 'Cuz I had the answer to life, the universe and everything-and I was going to offer it to you.

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette, the Mighty Slaakman is in possession of secrets that will alter the course of the multiverse for eons to come. Let JPL send their Ninja. My Calligraphy is invincible;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icSwt4hUPTs
— Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”