Let's see.....what's on tonight?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Titanwarrior89

Let's see.....what's on tonight?

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Hmmmm, Oh the Dog show, cool. The New's, former LAPD officer helted up in a burning cabin.....Basket ball.....No Honey Booboo. Hmmmmmm.....OH YEA! The State of the Union. Oh well....back to the Dog show!
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
parusski

RE: Let's see.....what's on tonight?

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Hmmmm, Oh the Dog show, cool. The New's, former LAPD officer helted up in a burning cabin.....Basket ball.....No Honey Booboo. Hmmmmmm.....OH YEA! The State of the Union. Oh well....back to the Dog show!

State of the Union? Dog Show? Same damned thing.

I am enjoying some A Bit of Fry and Laurie via Netflix.

Dammit, double dammit, dammit twice around the block with a fifth of damn left over for the weekend. DAMMIT!!
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Well I could watch the History Channel...oh wait they don't show history anymore.....just 24 hours of pickers and pickers....good show but, come on history channel your driving me nuts.  I want history![&o][>:]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Oh don't let me forget AMC showing the same movie over and over 1,000 times.  Their series have turned out better than their repeat movies.

Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Where is everyone tonight...they must have jobs.[X(]

Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

That stuff will make your head hurt.[;)]
ORIGINAL: parusski

State of the Union? Dog Show? Same damned thing.

I am enjoying some A Bit of Fry and Laurie via Netflix.

Dammit, double dammit, dammit twice around the block with a fifth of damn left over for the weekend. DAMMIT!!

t001001001

Post by t001001001 »

Sorry to get too political but I'm listening to the president spell out his state of the union.

oh my gods [8|] 4 four more years of this.

oh my gods.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

OBAMA;
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Josh

Post by Josh »

Well I could watch the History Channel...oh wait they don't show history anymore.....just 24 hours of pickers and pickers....good show but, come on history channel your driving me nuts.  I want history![&o][>:]

Well I have been wondering about that too... used to be one of my fav channels, not anymore now. Like you say "Pickers" is a nice show .. for an hour or so, but episode after episode? Same with Pawn Stars. Oh well back to discovery.. or youtube [:D]
Rtwfreak

Post by Rtwfreak »

Just put it on TV Land and watch old Andy Griffith reruns along with MASH ones. I'm waiting on baseball to begin again so I can watch a good baseball game on tv or the internet for 6 months. The 2 months between football and baseball starting is a very boring time for sports watching. I try to get into Golf if Tiger is playing and hoping he loses. [:D]
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

I get more out of youtube than some of the repeat shows now being shown. I listen to alot of my music on u-tube.
ORIGINAL: Josh

Well I have been wondering about that too... used to be one of my fav channels, not anymore now. Like you say "Pickers" is a nice show .. for an hour or so, but episode after episode? Same with Pawn Stars. Oh well back to discovery.. or youtube [:D]

parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

OBAMA;

HA HA. Very good visual of how Americans are viewed by the Great Leader, his most just(using drones to kill), King High Defender(well, citizens only need potato guns) and Chief Vacationer(57 days of vacation since the statement"jobs will be my only priority" was made!)

Anycrap, I named no one in the above statement
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
parusski

Post by parusski »

I get more out of youtube than some of the repeat shows now being shown. I listen to alot of my music on u-tube.
ORIGINAL: Josh

Or you can have for your viewing pleasure the cartoon below.

The following image makes no implication or judgement of the UNNAMED individual depicted in the image. Any similarity to any person, real or freaking insane, is totally coincidental. So please do not become indignant and begin bloviating.

Attachments
Foden20130..11102047.jpg
Foden20130..11102047.jpg (33.51 KiB) Viewed 180 times
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

PARRUSKI

LOL!! [&o]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
PARRUSKI

LOL!! [&o]

I feel most honored by your reaction. Thanks to thee.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

I never understand why people say there is nothing on the telly - only now with the advent of flat screens, is there any justification for such a statement.

There is something on my telly every night; a picture and four ornaments to be precise.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

I never understand why people say there is nothing on the telly - only now with the advent of flat screens, is there any justification for such a statement.

There is something on my telly every night; a picture and four ornaments to be precise.

[8|][8|][8|][8|][8|][8|][8|][8|]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

What? You have a flat screen?

parusski

Post by parusski »

warspite1

Yes, mounted on a wall, so there is NOTHING on the tv.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

Yes, mounted on a wall, so there is NOTHING on the tv.
warspite1

Nothing on the TV? Oh man that sucks.....

Return to “General Discussion”