Quick question about fragmented plane groups...

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

chrisol

Quick question about fragmented plane groups...

Post by chrisol »

Hi,

Some of my carrier plane groups are fragmented after a CV vs CV battle, taking refuge in nearby island bases etc.

I can gradually transport them all back to where the carrier is to reform the group but this is a bit laborious and slow... if I disband (hmmm, or is that "withdraw") the subgroups that are distant will the remaining fragment grow and fill up to the original maximum with replacement planes and pilots ? (which would be far easier for me)

Many thanks

Chris
Grfin Zeppelin

RE: Quick question about fragmented plane groups...

Post by Grfin Zeppelin »

Yes, the unit max size grows back after disbanding/withdrawing them.

chrisol

Post by chrisol »

Great, thanks !

(So, nothing more to see here... please move along)

Capt Hornblower

Post by Capt Hornblower »

Once the carrier has been repaired enough to operate aircraft again, the fragments are supposed to automatically try to return to it (though I believe the fragments need to be within 2 transfer moves of the ship).

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”