Case Blue: No Romanian generals showing up

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

Bonners

Case Blue: No Romanian generals showing up

Post by Bonners »

I am playing Case Blue PBEM vs Olivier using the latest patch in the members area. I am not sure if this is a bug or if I've been unlucky, but wouldnt mind you checking it out.

We are now on 26th July and no Romanian generals have turned up in the force pool, there were also none in there to start with.

Romanian spirits are now at 74% so I need to get them under their own armies as soon as possible, but obviously this is really difficult to do without generals.

I have created two armies and one extra corps, but they are just sat there waiting for somebody to take command. I also havent really been able to put much in the way of Romanian reinforcements on the map as they would overload the existing corps, which was why I created an extra corps.
Bonners

RE: Case Blue: No Romanian generals showing up

Post by Bonners »

Typical, I knew I should've waited, 28th July, first Romanian general turns up[:D]
Bonners

Post by Bonners »

Just an update on this as I still think there might be a slight bug of some sort.

It is now 17th August and I still have only received one Romanian general in the forcepool form the start of the game, so I still have a corps and army unit waiting to be of use. I have also only received 400 Romanian staff in total which again seems a bit low. I'm not sure if it to do with the spirits and Romanian casualties, but Romanian spirits are currently standing at 85% so I wouldnt have thought that was the issue?
Vic

Post by Vic »

Its just bad luck, but its something that i want to avoid happening for v1.06. Thanks for taking the time to point my attention to this.
Keep in mind HQs do not need generals per se.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Bonners

Post by Bonners »

Thanks Vic, I appreciate you checking. I've activated the army HQs without generals like you say and used the general I did get in one of my new corps as at least there he can use defensive cards and the like.
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

I have a couple of German HQ's that are operating without any generals. I have lots of minor generals in my pool.

It seems to just be a random thing.
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Return to “Tech Support”