ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

RE: ALIEN SHIP, "VIMANA" FOUND IN AFGHANISTAN!

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

Gotta be completely honest. The first sentence aside, I never understood a word of that post... Genuinely, I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to impart there..
I didnt impart a thing there....not even the Red Sea. All I wanna know is did the Greys (ET's, alien life forms, beings from another world) visit you in person or in a portent vision? What special knowledge do you possess that can elucidate the world on this matter, my dear? Do not deny me my Destiny, my dear.

Attachments
Oliver1968.jpg
Oliver1968.jpg (43.75 KiB) Viewed 242 times
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

I didnt impart a thing there....not even the Red Sea.

Boom. BADA BING. Great line SLAAPMAN. I give you first prize for best come back of the day.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN
warspite1

Gotta be completely honest. The first sentence aside, I never understood a word of that post... Genuinely, I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to impart there..
I didnt impart a thing there....not even the Red Sea. All I wanna know is did the Greys (ET's, alien life forms, beings from another world) visit you in person or in a portent vision? What special knowledge do you possess that can elucidate the world on this matter, my dear? Do not deny me my Destiny, my dear.

warspite1

I can honestly say I have never been visited by a "Grey" - whether a rude one like that mob in '52 or indeed otherwise.

Oh and btw, I would not dream of denying you your destiny...er..you go right along and grab it.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

warspite1

I can honestly say I have never been visited by a "Grey" - whether a rude one like that mob in '52 or indeed otherwise.

Oh and btw, I would not dream of denying you your destiny...er..you go right along and grab it.
warspite1

Oh and one other thing. I know I shouldn't ask, but what the hell has Nancy, Sykes and Fagin got to do with the price of fish?

Fred98

Post by Fred98 »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Pictures from the Hubble telescope are amazing aswell...I also saw a cone of how far the range is for checking for planets..could it's a miniscule distance in our galaxy let alone universe..Actually here it is

I had no idea it was looking at such a small area!
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

warspite1

Oh and one other thing. I know I shouldn't ask, but what the hell has Nancy, Sykes and Fagin got to do with the price of fish?
There is a clue my dear, but Im not going to tell you, my dear. I will however my dear, leave you with this tantalizing tidbit, my dear....[X(]

Attachments
beach_volleyball_2.jpg
beach_volleyball_2.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 252 times
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

There is a clue my dear, but Im not going to tell you, my dear. I will however my dear, leave you with this tantalizing tidbit, my dear....[X(]
warspite1

Thank-you my dear [X(]

Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Southern_land

hmmmmm so if you believe in ancient aliens you need meds, yet if you believe an invisible man created everything in 7 days because that book was written before the internet and generations of uneducated peasents believe it you do not need meds...

Interesting, guys tell me about your childhoods...

Uneducated peasants! seem to be wiser then the generations of educated atheist, agnostics and hedonists. Peasants put their faith in God who is all truth. Who revealed himself to us.
Aliens? There is no proof of their existence.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Uneducated peasants! seem to be wiser then the generations of educated atheist, agnostics and hedonists. Peasants put their faith in God who is all truth. Who revealed himself to us.

Silly Zapster. Here is irrefutable proof of their presence here;
The Cherubim have existed for bilions of years to help God manage the creation;

God and his Cherubim of Ezekiel.
Attachments
cherubim-ezekiel1.jpg
cherubim-ezekiel1.jpg (98.2 KiB) Viewed 245 times
— Winston Churchill
wodin

Post by wodin »

ORIGINAL: Joe 98

Pictures from the Hubble telescope are amazing aswell...I also saw a cone of how far the range is for checking for planets..could it's a miniscule distance in our galaxy let alone universe..Actually here it is

Sorry not Hubble looking that far..Hubble looks right back at other galaxies to the furthest reaches of the universe..the Keppler search for planets is the cone..tiny isn't it!! When you know they are finding Planets that maybe fit for life in that small space of our galaxy and there are billions of galaxies it becomes obvious that life is abundant out in the Universe..but whether it's reachable is another question..it is out there though..
Orm

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Joe 98

Sorry not Hubble looking that far..Hubble looks right back at other galaxies to the furthest reaches of the universe..the Keppler search for planets is the cone..tiny isn't it!! When you know they are finding Planets that maybe fit for life in that small space of our galaxy and there are billions of galaxies it becomes obvious that life is abundant out in the Universe..but whether it's reachable is another question..it is out there though..
It is indeed a tiny search compared to the vastness of the Universe but it seems to detect some planets in that area.

Attachments
LombergA1024.jpg
LombergA1024.jpg (209.71 KiB) Viewed 239 times
NewCandida..n13_full.jpg
NewCandida..n13_full.jpg (97.9 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Overman

Post by Overman »

The only thing interesting in this thread is the Brazilian butt. But hey, it's way better than being smothered with 911 conspiracy theories!
"Patriotism can be pathological"
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

The only thing interesting in this thread is the Brazilian butt. But hey, it's way better than being smothered with 911 conspiracy theories!
THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO REDEEM YOURSELF OVARYMAN IS TO QUIT PLAYING PATSY & MEET ME ON THESE BATTLEFIELDS U IGNORANT BOOB!
— Winston Churchill
Overman

Post by Overman »

That's me in the center with the red circle.
"Patriotism can be pathological"
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

I can tell. Youre in desertion mode. [:D]
— Winston Churchill
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Secret 5000 Year Old Flying Machine Discovery with Steve Quayle

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (34.05 KiB) Viewed 239 times
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Howdy Sarge! Good of you to drop in. Now if you dont mind, I need a spaceship. Kindly submit a request to Zeta-Reticuli for a Mining Ship for me would ya pleez? [:D]

The Roswell Incident
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ljjE255u0

Attachments
ufox.jpg
ufox.jpg (26.04 KiB) Viewed 239 times
— Winston Churchill
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Overman

Even better than the Brazilian butt is Brazilian Peanut Brittle. We(warspite1 and I)have tons available. It makes you healthy, wealthy and wise. Just look at our poster boy SLAAK.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Zap

Post by Zap »

Silly Zapster. Here is irrefutable proof of their presence here;
The Cherubim have existed for bilions of years to help God manage the creation;

God and his Cherubim of Ezekiel.

Sorry Slaak,
You have misunderstood angels role. God has no need of angels to manage his creation.
Angels are at God's service not to manage creation but to praise Him and serve him. Their service in regards to men strictly deals with Gods interaction with man. That is, as messengers, protectors. They do not act independently teaching about technology or some new religion.

So to think that they live on other planets in semi-human forms or drive spaceships is completely wrong.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Sorry Slaak,
You have misunderstood angels role. God has no need of angels to manage his creation.
Angels are at God's service not to manage creation but to praise Him and serve him. Their service in regards to men strictly deals with Gods interaction with man. That is, as messengers, protectors. They do not act independently teaching about technology or some new religion.

So to think that they live on other planets in semi-human forms or drive spaceships is completely wrong.
Mr Zap my dear, sir....you seem to possess some kind of inside information that needs further elaboration. Ill admit that regarding the Cherubim I am only theorizing in a rhetorical manner since I have yet to meet them. What else do you know about this & how did you acquire it my dear? [&:]
— Winston Churchill

Return to “General Discussion”