2013 Super Bowl commercials

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

parusski

Post by parusski »

Do you have favorites??
You might have to view the ads before the ads.[:D]
I liked:

Megan Fox

Super Bowl Mock

And of course this:

Kate Upton

I still wish Kate Upton had actually been pushing a product. I mean...no product, right? [X(]
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Titanwarrior89

RE: 2013 Super Bowl commercials

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Rave4 Wish lady and the Farmer's. [&o]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89

Matrix Games Forums

HISTORY Legends of War available soon.Gold, Silver and Bronze. It's a clean sweep!Birth of Rome Gameplay VideoNext destination, PandoraToday is The Birth of Rome!Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! Updated to v1.18!Battle Academy: Operation Husky announced and in testing!Ageod travels back to the Birth of RomeSlitherine and Matrix Titles Win Awards in Usenet's Wargame of the Year 2012!Matrix Games is Hiring! Forums Register Login Photo Gallery Member List Search Calendars FAQ

My Profile Inbox Address Book My Subscription My Forums Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: parus

Yeah, the Farmer commercial was great. Paul Harvey was amazing.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

I liked these two also. Particularly the (Dodge, wasn't it) Farmer ad. Very stirring that one. I liked the Rav4 ad because I think that chick from "Big Bang Theory" is very hot.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

I liked these two also. Particularly the (Dodge, wasn't it) Farmer ad. Very stirring that one. I liked the Rav4 ad because I think that chick from "Big Bang Theory" is very hot.

Oh yeah, the Dodge commercial was fantastic. Interestingly some have been saying it was racist. Man, I just love how people can find hate or racism in something that moving.
Capt. Harlock

Post by Capt. Harlock »

My personal favorite: the Jack-in-the-Box "Hot Mess" commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8QhDkufjI

My son and I both roared with laughter. (My wife came into the room immediately afterwards, couldn't understand what was going on -- and we found it impossible to explain.)
Civil war? What does that mean? Is there any foreign war? Isn't every war fought between men, between brothers?

--Victor Hugo
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Capt. Harlock

My son and I both roared with laughter. (My wife came into the room immediately afterwards, couldn't understand what was going on -- and we found it impossible to explain.)

Oh, man, LOL. I missed that somehow. How odd, I met Mrs. Parusski in a similar fashion.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

I didn't see that one either. The Clydesdale commerical was good to. I would give that a thumbs up[&o]
ORIGINAL: parusski

ORIGINAL: Capt. Harlock

Oh, man, LOL. I missed that somehow. How odd, I met Mrs. Parusski in a similar fashion.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Dodge/Paul Harvey was good
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Sarge

It was great. I still can't believe people found the ad racist. Today I saw some posts somewhere bashing white men...OH what's new.

Amazing facts about American farmers:

To keep up with population growth more food will have to be produced in the next 50 years as the past 10,000 years combined.

Today, the average U.S. farmer feeds 155 people. In 1960, a farmer fed just 26 people.

Today’s farmer grows twice as much food as his parents did – using less land, energy, water and fewer emissions.

American farmers ship more than $100 billion of their crops and products to many nations.

If U.S. farmers used crop production practices from 1931 to produce an amount of corn equivalent to the 2008 crop, it would require 490 million acres—an area more than 120 million acres larger than the state of Alaska.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

I seen what you mean. Just read a news thing. Latins upset because of no latino's in the farmer commerical. Please give me a break![:-]

It was great. I still can't believe people found the ad racist. Today I saw some posts somewhere bashing white men...OH what's new.

To keep up with population growth more food will have to be produced in the next 50 years as the past 10,000 years combined.

Today, the average U.S. farmer feeds 155 people. In 1960, a farmer fed just 26 people.

Today’s farmer grows twice as much food as his parents did – using less land, energy, water and fewer emissions.

American farmers ship more than $100 billion of their crops and products to many nations.

If U.S. farmers used crop production practices from 1931 to produce an amount of corn equivalent to the 2008 crop, it would require 490 million acres—an area more than 120 million acres larger than the state of Alaska.

parusski

Post by parusski »

I seen what you mean. Just read a news thing. Latins upset because of no latino's in the farmer commerical. Please give me a break![:-]

Get in line T89. White males can't get upset.

See what Jay Leno said about Super Bowl commercials. The video is embedd in the newsbusters.com website. Wait a moment and you should be able to play it:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/02/06/leno-only-super-bowl-ads-nobody-gets-mad-are-white-guys-making-fools
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I miss Paul Harvey’s “the rest of the story” ………….the t@rds calling the commercial “rasist” haven’t a clue who’s voice it was or even who Paul Harvey is/was.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

I love this country but I am so tired of Double standards.  I am sick of political correctness...truth is truth.  I don't dislike people overall but sooo tired of the way things get shoved down our throats with the special interest groups.  This is america, now you can't even run a commerical because a certain race isn't in it.  That angers me,  my christian believes tell me not to be that way but I am so tired of it.

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I call BS, no one gives two squirts about Pancho the picker, their offended Dodge had the audacity in our enlightened times too use the word “GOD” In their advisement …………..[;)]
parusski

Post by parusski »

I call BS, no one gives two squirts about Pancho the picker, their offended Dodge had the audacity in our enlightened times too use the word “GOD” In their advisement …………..[;)]

You said it Sarge. God is the whole problem the progressives have with the commercial.

TitanW, what are you drinking? Oh, wait, you have every reason to be indignant. At least half the country does.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

It’s terrible, we’ve seen “racism, sexism” and the all-around “hater” discounted to almost trivial levels ………btw, I grew up on a farm (corn ‘n soy ) we drive/drove Fords ‘n lived by Harvey’s farm reports. honestly i'm perplexed by this whole realization Hispanics migrant seasonal workers are instrumental in our food production …………

no $h&t !, hillbillies in flyover country have had known this for some time. After all we’ve worked side by side in the fields with the Hispanic culture for a longtime now , well at least as far as I recall (70’s), actually making friend’s along the way if the enlightened could believe that. Honestly I think the “swells” are just figuring out how their dinner got to the table ………….lol

either way great commercial, I also got a kick out of this one from a couple years back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpJvey- ... detailpage
parusski

Post by parusski »

It’s terrible, we’ve seen “racism, sexism” and the all-around “hater” discounted to almost trivial levels ………btw, I grew up on a farm (corn ‘n soy ) we drive/drove Fords ‘n lived by Harvey’s farm reports. honestly i'm perplexed by this whole realization Hispanics migrant seasonal workers are instrumental in our food production …………

no $h&t !, hillbillies in flyover country have had known this for some time. After all we’ve worked side by side in the fields with the Hispanic culture for a longtime now , well at least as far as I recall (70’s), actually making friend’s along the way if the enlightened could believe that. Honestly I think the “swells” are just figuring out how their dinner got to the table ………….lol

either way great commercial, I also got a kick out of this one from a couple years back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpJvey- ... detailpage

You make a hell of a good point Sarge with the flyover country remark. Most Americans are disdainful of the MSM, polls prove it. We crackers and hillbillies know a lot more than those progressive do gooders. The farmers I have known agree with you, they have worked a long time with Hispanics(granted they would like to be working with legal people...but)!

Return to “General Discussion”