Where should I buy the game? Matrix or AGEOD?

Alea Jacta Est is a series of Ancient Strategy Games using the renowned and proven AGE engine. The first in the series is Alea Jacta Est, which features the Roman Civil Wars. Other games in the series are Birth of Rome and Parthian Wars. The latest entry, Hannibal: Terror of Rome, highlights the Second Punic War.
mrcultureshock

Where should I buy the game? Matrix or AGEOD?

Post by mrcultureshock »

Hello,

I'm interested in buying AJE but I'm not sure where I should buy the game. I've bought from Matrix many times before but if I buy AJE directly from AGEOD, I have the option of also getting the Spartacus addon.

What do you guys think?

Warm regards,

Nicolas
TJD

RE: Where should I buy the game? Matrix or AGEOD?

Post by TJD »

That's a good question. I bought my copy of AJE from Matrix but I had to get the update from AGEOD, so it's not clear just how well integrated these two operations really are. Most of the Forum conversation is on the AGEOD site.

Sorry I can't provide a definite answer.

Best,

Tim
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys,

we only came together a couple of weeks ago so we're still integrating processes. It will take a few months to get everything together but pretty soon there will be one universal installer across all the sites and it will make no difference.

Cheers

Iain
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
keystone70

Post by keystone70 »

I got both DLC add-0ns from AGEOD but I purchased BOR from Matrix(Slitherine same price), it's cheaper if you are in the US($39.99phys+DL+shipping vs. $53 from AGEOD). You will have to check if AJE has the same difference in price.

Return to “Alea Jacta Est Series”