A soo slowly running game

Step back to the age of Napoleon and travel in the footsteps of this military genius! Napoleon in Italy is a hex based strategy game that includes both the strategic level of movement and logistics combined with playable tactical battles.
Luern

A soo slowly running game

Post by Luern »

Hi

I just bought this game and I face significant problems to get it running on Windows 7.

I first had graphic problems : the main map did not appeared correctly (Deprecated DLL Components not compatible)

I checked pilots, used integrated graphics instead of Nvidia and get it to run under windows 7 compatibility mode

Now,it is running but, after I move a few units, the game begins to slow and I have to wait for a while to move another one.

Anyone has already experienced such problems or have an idea of what the problem could be ?

Tks
LordHelmchen_slith

RE: A soo slowly running game

Post by LordHelmchen_slith »

Hi,

I've got the same problem like You. Tried various Compatibility settings, tried the dos box, tried XP mode, up to now without any success.If and as soon I find an answer, I'll be publishing it here at once and I call up anybody experiencing the same problem to do as well!

Kind regards

CK
Luern

RE: A soo slowly running game

Post by Luern »

In fact, I finally stelltled FPS to 8 (from 20) and it began to operate correctly

Hope that can help U as well

Return to “Napoleon in Italy”