HUCE staff report window wrong size

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
redleaf

HUCE staff report window wrong size

Post by redleaf »

All aspects of the game work fine except the staff report window which cuts off the dialog and response options on the right. Unfortunately this makes the game unplayable. he OK button on the Place Patrol Location window is also obscured. Windows 7 using Alienware M15X at 1920 x 1080. I have tried different screen resolutions to no effect. I have tried deleting and re-installing to no effect. All the other windows are correct and will re-size as intended. The staff report shows th image but only one third of the txt to the right and no option buttons.
Would be grateful for any ideas please?.

Attachments
HUCE_staff_report.jpg
HUCE_staff_report.jpg (237.46 KiB) Viewed 124 times
CV32

RE: HUCE staff report window wrong size

Post by CV32 »

ORIGINAL: redleaf
All aspects of the game work fine except the staff report window which cuts off the dialog and response options on the right. Unfortunately this makes the game unplayable. he OK button on the Place Patrol Location window is also obscured. Windows 7 using Alienware M15X at 1920 x 1080. I have tried different screen resolutions to no effect. I have tried deleting and re-installing to no effect. All the other windows are correct and will re-size as intended. The staff report shows th image but only one third of the txt to the right and no option buttons.
Would be grateful for any ideas please?.

Shut down the game.

Download and run Tool to clear registry settings, which will reset window sizes.

When you start the game again, the pop up windows and dialogs should be ok.

You will have to re-arrange the game windows again to your personal tastes, though.

Let us know if you have further problems.
Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner
redleaf

Post by redleaf »

That seems to have fixed it. Many thanks for the quick response. Great to be re-united with this game, which I loved in it's previous incarnations.
CV32

Post by CV32 »

ORIGINAL: redleaf
That seems to have fixed it. Many thanks for the quick response. Great to be re-united with this game, which I loved in it's previous incarnations.

Glad to hear it. You're welcome to join us over at HarpGamer as well.
Brad Leyte
HC3 development group member for HCE
Author of HCDB official database for HCE
Harpgamer.com Co-Owner

Return to “Tech Support”