Want to buy this before the sale ends but I have a question

Harpoon Ultimate Edition is the best and most comprehensive compilation of computer Harpoon games ever assembled! The two flagship products in the Harpoon line up, Advanced Naval Warfare and Commanders Edition come highly expanded and improved from their previous versions. More than twenty classic versions of Harpoon are also included! Harpoon - Ultimate Edition is the most powerful and complete modern naval warfare simulation on the market and a must have for any Harpoon fan!
heyhellowhatsnew

Want to buy this before the sale ends but I have a question

Post by heyhellowhatsnew »

Hello! First off let me say this is a great and active community.

I would like to buy this game but my question is this: whenever I look for YouTube videos or pictures of this game, the graphics look different. I am not looking for crysis 3 graphics but I would like to be able to play this game with all the scenarios with the graphics looking like the most modern ones on the store page, as opposed to the ones that are more dos-like. I mean no disrespect to those that like that but I was just confused on how the game looks.

As I said I would like to buy the game before the sale ends so I hope you can help me before then please :)
OldBlackNerd.com Grognard Gaming, Gaming videos and Current Events
FreekS

RE: Want to buy this before the sale ends but I have a question

Post by FreekS »

The only game graphics are the same as those shown in this video comparing the two game versions:

Harpoon Classic and Harpoon3 Comparison
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00A1015FF46F9D79

If you are looking for images to match those on the DVD box cover, Image they do not exist within the game.

Getting the game(s) to run while looking like the Screenshots from the Product Page http://www.matrixgames.com/products/392 ... te.Edition is simply a matter of setting the various game options to match the ones used to create those screenshots.
heyhellowhatsnew

And this exists for all missions in the database?
heyhellowhatsnew

Your comparison video made me buy it. Add a new pooner to the ranks
JSF

Post by JSF »

A Hearty Welcome! Don´t know if the sale is really about to end. Fact is that there are several groups of active people, working on databases and scenarios.

Return to “Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition”