pbem help?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

BERNER

pbem help?

Post by BERNER »

i apologize up front if my question is inane, but, im playing my first e-mail game,
and its great. but, im bored waiting so i want to take on a second challenger... so how do do that? do i arrange with new gamer to use a different slot? for the files we have to exchange? is it that simple?
bchapman

Post by bchapman »

Thats all there is to it. I think you can play up to 10 secure email games, but can play unlimited non-secure games.
Have fun.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."<br />- Gerald Ford
Fuerte2

Post by Fuerte2 »

Joe Osborne

Post by Joe Osborne »

Originally posted by Fuerte2:
And don't forget http://www.sci.fi/~fuerte/pbem.htm ! Image
Yes! This tool for handling PBEM games is fantastic! I would definitely recommend it to any new PBEM player.

Also, there may be 10 slots but that does not have to limit your PBEM play. You can overwrite games in these slots thus allowing you, for example, 2 games going in slot 3.

I've done this and there is no problem. The only limit on number of PBEM games is your time Image

Joe Osborne

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”