Replenishment TF

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Viking67

Replenishment TF

Post by Viking67 »

Can you create a replenishment TF to replenish aircraft stationed on carriers while at sea?

How do you do this?
Killer B
Bullwinkle58

RE: Replenishment TF

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: Viking67

Can you create a replenishment TF to replenish aircraft stationed on carriers while at sea?

How do you do this?

I looked in the manual for this, but can't find it.

Create a Replenishment TF with a CVE in it which carries a squadron with an "R" as the middle letter in the unit number i.e. VRF-4F. Many CVEs are delivered with these units already on-board. Run the Replenishment TF with the Air TF, usually with a Follow range, but it's not necessary. What I can't find is what the max range is for the CVE to provide replacement aircraft to the CVs. I think it's normal range, but it might be reduced load range. I don't recall. But that's the general idea. Use the "R" squadrons.
The Moose
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

Yep and they work just fine. Must be a replenishment TF, must be a VR squadron, and they must be on a CVE not any other type of carrier.

BTW the way, the VR squadrons will replenish from a land base as well. Normal range, I think.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Viking67

Post by Viking67 »

Awesome!
Thank you.
Killer B

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”