New Game

Post here if you are looking for an opponent to play against.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

desert

New Game

Post by desert »

I'm ready to PBEM anything, except for a true monster like FiTE or the Yugoslav Trilogy.

I might be willing to take on multiple offers depending on the scale of the proposed scenarios.
"I would rather he had given me one more division"
- Rommel, when Hitler made him a Field Marshall
kmitahj

RE: New Game

Post by kmitahj »

Hi,
not sure if DNO qualify (personally I think of it as just huge, only a notch below "monster" class [;)])  but if it does and if you don't mind playing an inexperienced player at moderate tempo of 2 turns per week (at least at the beginning phase, with possibility of higher turnaround later in the game)... One more caveat is because of rather busy period before incoming Christmas holidays I would strongly prefer to start a game when it is all over and my schedule is back on usual track. 
Anyway just one more option to consider for you.
desert

Post by desert »

Gah, always with Operation Barbarossa! Well, I did say...

Unfortunately, the download on RD is disabled.

Can you send it to me?
kmitahj

Post by kmitahj »

Hey, I hope you don't feel obliged! [;)]

As said above I would prefer to start after Christmas (will be soon out for holidays anyway) so if you find something different in the meantime then so be it. But if you decide to commit yourself once more to that perpetual Eastern Front struggle please let me know which side you would like to play - just to give me a chance to warm up my engines.

I'm about to send you dno scenario files via pm.

desert

Post by desert »

I've just done something to upset my TOAW machine very badly and no play is possible for the moment.

Just a notice that no more offers can be accepted, and that, kmitahj, if our game should be postponed beyond even New Years...

Return to “Opponents Wanted”