Opponent wanted

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Cheesehead

Opponent wanted

Post by Cheesehead »

I'm looking for a two player game using Vassal (PBEM or online). I'm in the CDT zone (Wisconsin).

Send me an e-mail if interested to jhammond@...

John
You can't fight in here...this is the war room!
Ur_Vile_WEdge

RE: Opponent wanted

Post by Ur_Vile_WEdge »

I can only see "Jhammond@..." and nothing further. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not.

But I am interested, and I'll send the e-mail as soon as I can figure out how, but my schedule is a bit packed up until January 15th or so. Would you be willing to hold off for about a month?
"When beset by danger,
When in deadly doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout."
Extraneous

Post by Extraneous »

ORIGINAL: Ur_Vile_WEdge

I can only see "Jhammond@..." and nothing further. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not.

But I am interested, and I'll send the e-mail as soon as I can figure out how, but my schedule is a bit packed up until January 15th or so. Would you be willing to hold off for about a month?

Left-click on Cheesehead and then e-mail him.
University of Science Music and Culture (USMC) class of 71 and 72 ~ Extraneous (AKA Mziln)
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Update: The Big Cheese & I are negotiating a campaign in the works. We will be the good guys; "the Axis" & seek suck....er opponents to play the bad gays...er guys; "the Allies". Zero hour approaches O Brave Warriors! [:'(]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

PS- Prancers welcome!
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

Return to “World in Flames”