PANDORA'S BOX SCENARIO!

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

melspence_MatrixForum

RE: PANDORA'S BOX SCENARIO!

Post by melspence_MatrixForum »

Probably, but I have Kirk's permission to host his stuff on my website. Now that you have reminded me, I'll load the files up over the weekend. No more expiring links!

If, I can carve out the time, I'll try an pick up where Kirk left off

Mel
Mel
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

I'm going to make a return to the game,I will make new links available.

NEW LINK AVAILABLE FOR PANDORAS BOX PLUS ALL ART WORK!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22795723 ... Orange.zip
Make it so!
Connfire

Post by Connfire »

I actually had to reload WPO for the first time in 4 years after a major computer crash. I should point out that for all the complaining I may have done in the past couple years about a lack of a WPO-AE edition, I have nothing but praise for the customer support I received from Slitherine. They really came through for me.

But when I reloaded WPO, I almost didn't recognize the stock artwork. That's when I realized I'd been spoiled by all of the great mods Kirk had done over the years. Guys, I urge you, if you haven't done so yet, download this! If you're nervous about updating or changing your files, then save the old ones somewhere else so you can put them back, it will not effect gameplay in any way. But I doubt you'll want to. And Pandora's Box is a great what-if scenerio, very different from any of the other stock scenerios. Even if you never play Pandora's Box itself, once you see the before and after you'll be glad you did.

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”