To Eric re future plans re COH.

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

z1812

To Eric re future plans re COH.

Post by z1812 »

Any information on add ons or future development ?
ericbabe

RE: To Eric re future plans re COH.

Post by ericbabe »

Work on "Storms of Steel" is the top priority now. The budget and schedule for additional add-ons and other future projects will really depend on whether sales of SOS meet expectations. I've had a lot of fun working on COH, and I'm hoping we can plan DLC packs for campaigns, bonus units, and that sort of thing. If SOS sells well enough, I'd like to be able to hire someone to help me work on these things.
z1812

Post by z1812 »

ORIGINAL: ericbabe

Work on "Storms of Steel" is the top priority now. The budget and schedule for additional add-ons and other future projects will really depend on whether sales of SOS meet expectations. I've had a lot of fun working on COH, and I'm hoping we can plan DLC packs for campaigns, bonus units, and that sort of thing. If SOS sells well enough, I'd like to be able to hire someone to help me work on these things.

Thanks for the information Eric. The game system is a fine one. When the Demo is released, hopefully it will generate a new round of interest and sales of the game.
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Hello Eric:

I am happy to read this email as it sounds like SOS is moving forward. In terms of future DLC, the possibilities are (almost) endless, even in just the east front.

Gerry
Max 86

Post by Max 86 »

I would like to see an expansion pack with all major nation oobs and expanded Terrain choices. Turning the modding gangs loose with these tools would ensure a long life for this engine. The closest thing to squad leader on all fronts? Hip hip hooray!
No problem Chief!
SapperAstro_MatrixForum

Post by SapperAstro_MatrixForum »

Glad to hear Storms of Steel is a coming. It will be good to unleash the Tigers. You can count on one purchase.
hugi

Post by hugi »

Yes! Hope the community is big enough for the game.
Great support is worth to spend our money.
Jamm

Post by Jamm »

RIGINAL: SapperAstro

Glad to hear Storms of Steel is a coming. It will be good to unleash the Tigers. You can count on one purchase.
[/quote]

You can count me in,..
When the going gets weird,... the weird turn pro
Hunter S Thompson

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jamm-wor ... =bookmarks
Ratzki

Post by Ratzki »

I will have something to spend my Christmas money on.

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”