Chinese respawn question

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

ctangus

Chinese respawn question

Post by ctangus »

Should a destroyed Chinese unit that is supposed to respawn appear in the ground reinforcement schedule? Or will it just show up in 30 days?

The reason I ask is that the 666th/C Chinese Corps (or something like that) was destroyed a few turns ago and yet it's not in the ground reinforcement schedule.

Not a big deal - this unit was 1/3 of a weak Chinese Corps I was using for guerrilla purposes. I'm mainly curious because I'm in danger of losing some bigger units. [:D]
rjopel

RE: Chinese respawn question

Post by rjopel »

They should show up the next turn in the reinforcement schedule. But I'm not sure about the /A,B,C units.
Ryan Opel
SuluSea

Post by SuluSea »

Hi Ctangus, I assume you are patched up. Upon release and maybe up to the first patch there was a bug that prevented respawning. It's been since fixed and though I haven't been playing the Allies too much the split unit should show up in the renforcement cue. Atleast I've seen it in the past.
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
ctangus

Post by ctangus »

Using the latest beta patch. Just noticed it's actually happened to two units - both split units. (The other must have died by attrition & I missed it.) Once I finish the turn in my inbox I'll see if I can dig up saves & post on the support forum.

Thanks for the replies! [:)]

Return to “The War Room”