Pause?

Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem is a highly enhanced new release of Close Combat, using the latest Close Combat engine with many additional improvements. Its design is based on the critically acclaimed Close Combat – A Bridge Too Far, originally developed by Atomic Games, as well as the more recent Close Combat: The Longest Day. This is the most ambitious and most improved of the new Close Combat releases, but along with all the enhancements it retains the same addicting tactical action found in the original titles! Close Combat – Last Stand Arnhem comes with expanded force pools, reserve & static battlegroups, a troop point buying system, ferry and assault crossings, destructible bridges, static forces and much more! Also included in this rebuild are 60+ battles, operations and campaigns including a new enhanced Grand Campaign!
Gerry4321

Pause?

Post by Gerry4321 »

Hello All:

I have not played the series before. I am wondering if it pauses while you issue an order? If it does not, I am not sure I would be able to play this.

Thanks in advance,

Gerry
DampSquib

RE: Pause?

Post by DampSquib »

NO, the game is Real Time (RTT).
It does have speed settings, Slow, Medium, Fast.

SteveMcClaire

Post by SteveMcClaire »

That's correct, there is no pause to issue orders. You can pause the game with F3, but this will not allow you to issue orders.

As DampSquib pointed out, you can set the simulated game speed to 'slow' (1:4) or 'medium' (1:2) if desired. 'Fast' (the default) runs in real time.
Angiel

Post by Angiel »

Hi
you can save the game during a battle?
thanks Angiel
Tejszd

Post by Tejszd »

ORIGINAL: Angiel

you can save the game during a battle?

No you can't save during a battle. The game does auto save between battles of a campaign/operation.

Return to “Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem”