Finally playing FWTP... some comments

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Zaratoughda

Finally playing FWTP... some comments

Post by Zaratoughda »

Finally started playing FTWP.... with the Netherlands scenario and... this is an interesting scenario but only has a finite amout of playing value (e.g. once you have won the scenario not much value after that). I actually lost the first time, well, gave up before the last turn as I could not reach the objectives needed to win. The second time, made a greater effort to move forward faster and, was set to win on the last turn but the Dutch govenment capitulated and that was that. After this, could play again on harder difficulty I guess but that is about it.

One problem.... if I select the OOB screen and some of the options at the bottom, like showing naval and air and rear units.... if I kill the screen and then bring it back, it does not remember my selections. It should remember these.

Same for the information bar. If I drop this and then bring it back up, it does not remember if I had it on 'unit details' and always resets to 'officer information' or 'unit troops'.

So, a few 'fine tunings' needed here IMO.

Z
DeriKuk

RE: Finally playing FWTP... some comments

Post by DeriKuk »

Absolutely a "me too".  Come on Vic.  It cannot be that difficult, considering your imprfessive skills. [;)]

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”