Text File Date Errors in 19E Beta

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Bullwinkle58

Text File Date Errors in 19E Beta

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

I have a strange one. My opponent and I are in Scen 2 game, me Allies. We both upgraded to the 19E Beta in the the proper sequence at the proper place in the turn flow. I used the Beta shortcut and applied all my switches, which include the Archive switch.

Each turn since the upgrade both my Allied Sigint and Allied Ops reports are running a day late in the game, while the Combat report is correct. IOW, I am about to enter the Allied turn for December 21. The Combat report on the task bar is for Dec. 20th. The Sigint and Ops reports are for the 19th. My opponent does not have this happening playing the Japanese.

Here's the odd thing. The Sigint and Ops reports are being generated and are correct in the Archive folder. Only the text files in the Save folder, one level above, are the previous day.

When I erase all of the text files in the Save folder (leave Archive alone) and rerun the previous combat replay 001 file, they generate correctly in the Save folder and display correctly in the game task bar buttons. I enter my move, send it back, run the next replay file, and they're the wrong day again.

December 21 save attached. No Allied moves entered.

Attachments
wpae015.zip
(2.51 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The Moose
Bullwinkle58

RE: Text File Date Errors in 19E Beta

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

This is the Dec. 20th move as recieved by me. No Allied moves entered.
Attachments
wpae0152.zip
(2.5 MiB) Not downloaded yet
The Moose
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

With PBEM, the combat replay produces the Allied reports which is archived.
Michael
Bullwinkle58

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

Whatever it was seems to have washed through on this turn (12/22.) Reports are aligned again and Tracker loads without hand-holding.
The Moose

Return to “Tech Support”