DOA:5

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

bradkevin

DOA:5

Post by bradkevin »

Hi, Here I am discuss about game DOA:5, This game is very interested and enjoyable, I like to play fight game , this the fact i like this game...:)
Which game you like to play ....share with me
warspite1

RE: DOA:5

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: bradkevin

Hi, Here I am discuss about game DOA:5, This game is very interested and enjoyable, I like to play fight game , this the fact i like this game...:)
Which game you like to play ....share with me
Soojan

I am not to be able to discuss game as I never play to fight DOA:5. But I think is very interested too.and enjoyable. I play fight with Rachel Pilsen at freindsstore. Mr Wilkes play to fight game when he finish at the local pet store. I like DOA:5 it is my friend.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Orm

Post by Orm »

Ormspam:

Hello friends. Best play fight at buy friends. Rachel Pilsen also friends. Meet Rachel at friends store. Wilkes also play fight at friends store. Soojan best friends.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Max 86

Post by Max 86 »

Brad soojan my name is band James band. Be friend with my new movie fallsky. Your friend James band.
No problem Chief!

Return to “General Discussion”