A request for an AAR

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

RaffleSnaffle

A request for an AAR

Post by RaffleSnaffle »

"Bingeling, if you have time you MUST do another AAR. PLEASE!!

This is my request and I was actually going to make a request thread about it. Your first AAR was the first one I ever read and I loved it. The Atuuk AAR you mention was also so very awesome.

PLEASE PLEASE do another! Request from a big fan!"

This is in a thread somewhere and I wanted to make a topic out of it becuase, well, you do amazing AARs.

So PLEASE find some time to do some more. I know this is a shot in the dark, but if you at least see this maybe just maybe there will be another Bingeling AAR cropping up.

My birthday WAS in august ya know, didn't get anything in the mail or anything.. An AAR is the least you can do as far as I see it.. ;)

Ok guys I will need some backup on this! No hurt in asking right? :)

Data

RE: A request for an AAR

Post by Data »

Spot on, backing this up big time.
Be prepared to set up a hard map for him, RaffleSnaffle. Binge is masochistic this way [;)]
...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....
Bingeling

Post by Bingeling »

My main problem is not playing at all. The motivation is low :) And I have too much fun bashing tanks online these days.
Kalthaniell

Post by Kalthaniell »

I'm backing this up, too. I loved the last AAR.
I'm bashing tanks online too, but I do hope you'll come around to playing some DW ^^ try a mod for a change. Should make things more interesting for u :D
RaffleSnaffle

Post by RaffleSnaffle »

ORIGINAL: Bingeling

My main problem is not playing at all. The motivation is low :) And I have too much fun bashing tanks online these days.

:(
I was the same way. Try a trial game with some fun settings to see if the game can grab you again.

I started playing a new map with the Boskara who I like because they are super aggressive. Completely engrossed me.

This game has that ability. And now I am to the point where there are constantly things happening and going on.

It's awesome (as you know) and I BEG you to try again!! :)
tylertoo

Post by tylertoo »

Your first AAR was the first one I ever read and I loved it.

As a newcomer to the game, this comment sent me looking. In case others are looking, here are links to three AAR by Bingeling:

At the mercy of the AI
The Swarm
The Darlok Empire

Looking forward to reading all three, thanks for the heads up. I hope to do a newb's AAR when I get some time [;)].
Bingeling

Post by Bingeling »

Be aware that those AARs are from ROTS, and may have issues cured in Legends/patches.

The one that really got me going was this one:

Insecticide: A mid-game AAR

Which is with no expansions at all, and quite a lot of differences, but still the same game.
tylertoo

Post by tylertoo »

ORIGINAL: Bingeling

Be aware that those AARs are from ROTS, and may have issues cured in Legends/patches.

The one that really got me going was this one:

Insecticide: A mid-game AAR

Which is with no expansions at all, and quite a lot of differences, but still the same game.

Wow. I just started reading Insecticde. Awesome. [&o] I'll get to yours next Bingeling, but I'm gonna make my way through this one first.
Demiurge13

Post by Demiurge13 »

I have to agree with everyone here bing, I just read all your aar's. I was thinking of doing one myself and thought I should see how others have done them. Damn now I'm intimidated, I doubt i could be as a good a storyteller as others on here. However, I would very much like to see more of your work, your aar's were really entertaining.

Return to “After Action Reports”