Purchase Problem

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

RobertWevodau

Purchase Problem

Post by RobertWevodau »

Hi,

I tried twice today to purchase the download version of Case Blue (with the Newsletter Coupon) and both times the process hung up after I clicked on the "Confirm and Place Order" button. The "Please Wait" sign comes on and that's as for as it goes. After a reasonable time (about 5 min) I closed out the screen. I'm not sure I have ordered Case Blue once, twice, or not at all. My guess is not at all.

I would like to purchase Case Blue before the sale ends. Help please?

Thanks,
Robert
Robert W
RobertWevodau

RE: Purchase Problem

Post by RobertWevodau »

Is there no one interested in helping me with a purchase? Very discouraging.

Robert
Robert W
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

take some screenshots and send it to slitherine/matrix support site.
RobertWevodau

Post by RobertWevodau »

Screenshots of what? As I explained in my intial post, when I click on Purchase the "Please Wait" message activates and sits there; after 5 minutes or so I close it out. I've never had to wait anywhere near that long for previous purchases.
Robert W
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

The problem is most likely with Plimus not Matrixgames.
Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi,

This is the support forum for the actual game, not for the shop. I am the designer, not the seller.. thats my publisher. Confusing? maybe. sorry. But you have to go to the main support forum or use the support button at the top right of the website.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
RobertWevodau

Post by RobertWevodau »

Blond_Knight,

You are probably correct, but I have no idea how to contact Plimus. I thought since it is a Matrix sale at stake that someone from Matrix would be willing to help me. I tried to re-post in the Matrix Support forum but that forum won't take my login/password.

Thanks for your response.

Robert
Robert W
RobertWevodau

Post by RobertWevodau »

Hi Vic,

Thanks for the response. I do realize you are the developer and I wasn't sure where to post. When I click on the Support button at the top right of the Matrix web page I cannot login using the username/password that I use to log in here, so I posted here hoping for some help or direction.

Thanks,
Robert
Robert W
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

Thats probably why Matrix is so slow to respond, from their point of view the problem isnt with them.
Have you tried using a different browser?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: RWevodau

Blond_Knight,

You are probably correct, but I have no idea how to contact Plimus. I thought since it is a Matrix sale at stake that someone from Matrix would be willing to help me. I tried to re-post in the Matrix Support forum but that forum won't take my login/password.

Thanks for your response.

Robert

I don't know if it's still the case, but I have a separate login - password for the members support area than I do for here in the forums. If you haven't used the memebers area before, then you might need to register.

rick
Vic

Post by Vic »

You have to register first (its a different system from the forums) before you can open a ticket.

Or you could post in this forum:
tt.asp?forumid=18

Hope this helps! :) and you'll get the help you need to resolve your problem.
Please hang in there!

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
RobertWevodau

Post by RobertWevodau »

Thanks to everyone. Changing browser did the trick. I tried Chrome instead of IE and it worked. Looking forward to playing. Thanks again.

Robert
Robert W
Blond_Knight

Post by Blond_Knight »

Rule of thumb: If it doesnt work, its probably IE. If it still doesnt work, it was probably write specifically for IE.

Return to “Tech Support”