Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

laskercapa

RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue Sale

Post by laskercapa »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil
... Telling people who are not subscribed to the newsletter to sign up to get a coupon feels unlikely to work as how do we communicate with them?...

That was my point, and is what the "September Newsletter is Out" announcement appeared to me to do. It says:

"This month's newsletter contains a special deal!...<snip>... If you are subscribed to our newsletter, be sure to open it to get the coupon code to use at checkout! If you don't get our newsletters or can't view it, click here to read.

"Signing up for our newsletter is easy! To receive newsletters, follow this link here and enter in your email. Once you've done that, you're all set!"

That sounded to me, first, like I could click to read online and get the coupon code. When that proved not to be the case, I heeded the second line and signed up to get the newsletter, believing I'd be all set. But I wasn't because no newsletter arrived.

Anyway, I don't mean to belabor the point. I think you are not understanding what I was suggesting, and I am probably not expressing it accurately, so I'll drop it here. Thank you for responding, and good luck going forward!
Steve
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

Usually this means there is a leading or trailing space when you enter the code. If this isn't the issue please take a screenshot and send to the helpdesk to investigate.

I had already retyped it a few times. I opened a helpdesk ticket this morning, since it hasn't been acted on yet, I updated it with a screenshot of the message with the coupon code I'm using (I tried it again this afternoon). I also tried to give this ticket a high priority since it's time sensitive, but it doesn't appear to accept anything other than medium priority.

Thanks
rick
BAL

Post by BAL »

I received a code and have successfully purchased both games. Sadly, will be the weekend before I can dig in to the games. [:(]

FWIW, I just did a careful copy and paste of the code and it worked fine at the store.
I'll try being nicer if you try being less stupid. - anon
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

We had to resend the newsletter because of this coupon glitch. We took the opportunity to add in anyone who had just subscribed... :)
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

now that's a good marketing move!
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

Anyone still have a coupon code available? I would like to purchase a second of this game for my laptop. I really love this game and am definitely addicted!
Bonners

Post by Bonners »

Excellent, just checked and I've got it (new subscriber) am now off to purchase the Warsaw to Paris game as I'm loving Case Blue. Also excellent customer service as I have to admit I didnt know about the newsletter (I miss as many obvious things on the website as I do on the battlefield!) so I'm sure you'll have a few happy punters who will now try the games.
stonestriker

Post by stonestriker »

@The Red Baron: Check your PMs for a coupon code
DC3 Bug Spotters Gold Logie award
SapperAstro_MatrixForum

Post by SapperAstro_MatrixForum »

Much appreciated. Looks like I will be making a purchase after all.
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

Coupon code received. Thanks guys.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

We had to resend the newsletter because of this coupon glitch. We took the opportunity to add in anyone who had just subscribed... :)

Thanks! Got the updated Newsletter and purchased DC this morning -- and this time the coupon worked.

Thanks
Rick
AKCLIMBER

Post by AKCLIMBER »

Received the fixed code. Purchased both DC WtP and CB. Thanks - the sale made it a no-brainer. Looking forward to putting WITE to bed for a while and trying something new.

Cheers!
nasd55

Post by nasd55 »

Hi guys, i have been thinking about buying this game but things are a bit hard right now and this coupon would really make a difference, so if anyone still has one, it would make me a very happy camper (especially because i have to days of work and an hollyday, eheheheh).

Thank you.

Nuno
LiquidSky

Post by LiquidSky »

Coupon sent to Nasd55
“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great
Bonners

Post by Bonners »

Just tried to order the Warsaw to Paris game, apparently I am 'under review' from Plimus whatever that means[8|]
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

maybe you get 4 out of five Plimus Stars, one star missing because of your low replay value.
Bonners

Post by Bonners »

ORIGINAL: Keunert

maybe you get 4 out of five Plimus Stars, one star missing because of your low replay value.

[:D]

It has come through now, dunno what happened, maybe they thought I was some sort of super criminal! Right, now how to make time to play WtP and CB[8D]
Igbe

Post by Igbe »

I would like a coupon if anyone still has one.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Igbe

I would like a coupon if anyone still has one.

Check your PM for code.

Rick
Canuck_jp

Post by Canuck_jp »

I've got a couple of codes. If I get more than two responses then I'll give preference to those with more posts (or who aren't jerks :) )

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”