Price of games is in what currency?

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Bearcat2

Price of games is in what currency?

Post by Bearcat2 »

I was thinking about purchasing a game, went to the product info link and the price for the game is in something called NOK?
Checked several other games product info and they are all priced in NOK, not sure what that is, but the numbers are daunting. 487.99 for download edition of WitP???
"After eight years as President I have only two regrets: that I have not shot Henry Clay or hanged John C. Calhoun."--1837
Terl

RE: Price of games is in what currency?

Post by Terl »

It showed that way for me as well but when I started to put it into the cart it switched to dollars. Not sure what country you are in but might want to try. I am sure they will get the website fixed when they are back at work Monday.
Bearcat2

Post by Bearcat2 »

It is good to see that I am not the only one, thanks for the reply
"After eight years as President I have only two regrets: that I have not shot Henry Clay or hanged John C. Calhoun."--1837
terje439

Post by terje439 »

NOK = Norske Kroner (Norwegian currency)

"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
Bearcat2

Post by Bearcat2 »

Thanks
doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

When you are starting to purchase a game you can select the currency you wish to pay with.
Some time ago the system showed me Rubles.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”