GP of the Americas

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

michael1776

GP of the Americas

Post by michael1776 »

I am curious as to whether or not any forum members will be going to this. I try to hit up a few races every year. This year I am going to the Petite Le Mans in October, the GP of the Americas in November and the 24 Hours of Daytona in February. It'll be my first Formula One race and I am very excited. I'd like to extend an open invitation to those who will be going. Should anyone like to raise a pint while at the track please let me know. I also live quite close to the track so if anyone would like to save a few dollars and link up for travel arrangements please let me know as well.

Best regards,
MJ

Current Games:
Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Panzer Corps
Battle Academy
Forge of Freedom
warspite1

RE: GP of the Americas

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: michael1776

I am curious as to whether or not any forum members will be going to this. I try to hit up a few races every year. This year I am going to the Petite Le Mans in October, the GP of the Americas in November and the 24 Hours of Daytona in February. It'll be my first Formula One race and I am very excited. I'd like to extend an open invitation to those who will be going. Should anyone like to raise a pint while at the track please let me know. I also live quite close to the track so if anyone would like to save a few dollars and link up for travel arrangements please let me know as well.

Best regards,
MJ

warspite1

So is it defo going to happen? There was a lot of talk of it being cancelled, the track won't be ready, contract negs broken down and all sorts a while ago.

Will be good to get F1 back in the US - it should be there.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
michael1776

RE: GP of the Americas

Post by michael1776 »

As far as I can tell it is on. Management at the track is telling the public that the track will be ready. They certainly took my money for tickets! I can't say anything about contract negs not going anywhere. From my perspective all I have to hope for is good weather. Which at that time of year in Texas should be pretty good.

MJ

Current Games:
Gary Grigsby's War Between the States
Panzer Corps
Battle Academy
Forge of Freedom

Return to “General Discussion”