Looking for more Huns for GC41 CLOSED

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

sillyflower

Looking for more Huns for GC41 CLOSED

Post by sillyflower »

Belphegor and I have just seen off our 1st German opponents in 2v2 PBEM game (surrendered after only 2 blizzard turns ) and are looking for fresh meat. Happy to play multiple or single opponent. Fairly experienced opponent(s) only please.

usual stuff - full FOW, fixed weather. 'Win' defined by date of fall of Berlin as against historical date to give G something to play for in later game. Happy to discuss other house rules. We are not fans of gamey eg we do not use paras to open pockets.

Looking for opponent(s) who won't take more that 2-3 days to do their turn and who don't like quitting. We take 2 days usually to do our turn ( rarely longer) and don't quit whilst there is any shred of hope.
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?
hugh04

RE: Looking for more Huns for GC41

Post by hugh04 »

I would like to try Axis to your team soviet. I am an experienced gamer and have 3 games vs humans under my belt. 2 as axis and one as soviet. 2 of these games went past blizzard and one was to turn 12 or 13 as axis until tech issue ruined that team game. I should be able to do turns every 2 to 3 days. First turn may take a bit.

My email is vandev04@yahoo.com if you want to play.

Good luck to you both.

Hugh
sillyflower

RE: Looking for more Huns for GC41

Post by sillyflower »

Still looking
web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?

Return to “Opponents Wanted”