Lets Play Legends

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

malkuth74

Lets Play Legends

Post by malkuth74 »

Well started a new lets play of Legends. I like doing lets plays and decided its time to do one for Distant Worlds. I had some issues getting fraps to work for distant worlds but I finally figured it out.

I do have a few mods installed which have caused some problems for the first 4 videos with crashes. Come to find out that I used an older Ship Set I think that was not really made for Legends and I was missing some files that caused crashes in the game. Finally got rid of everything by Episode 4 and installed just a few mods, Sound mod, and the Federation ship set from Picard Era Mod.

So lets start now.

Part 1 Intro And Small Explanation Of How things Work (You can skip this part if you want)

Part 2 Getting My Human Civilization Off the Ground

Part 3 Getting My Fleets and Economy Off the Ground

Part 4 Fixing Issues with game..

Part 5 Starting Too Build Up Defense Fleets To Protect my Colonies.

Part 6 Notice That a Potential Enemy is Weakend. Decide to strike First a finish him with one switf Blow, or at least knock him out of the game.

Part 7 Finishing The Final blow to the Bugs and looking south for possible new targets

Part 8 War is put on hold, a new problem comes a knocking on my door. A band of Legendary pirates comes.

Part 9 Back on track for the war

Part 10 We have hit the enemy hard, the cost is high. But the enemy has one last surprise for us

Part 11 the war is finished.. But a new pirate menace shows its face. My fleets are still recovering from the war..

Part 12 The Major Battles are over, time to rebuild. But scattered pirates still exist and cause troubles.

Part 13 A major event effects the whole Human Race, and threatens to brind the Lets play to an end.

Part 14 The future looks bright... Or doe it... You decide the fate of the humans.
malkuth74

RE: Lets Play Legends

Post by malkuth74 »

Well thats it, im stoping at part 14 for the rest of the Lets play. I could go on, so I guess its up to you guys..
Pipewrench

Post by Pipewrench »

[&o] bravo ,
great links for the new players

[;)]
“We are limited only by our imagination and our will to act.”
– Ron Garan
Dracus

Post by Dracus »

I watched a few of these.
In part one you get a ship set you don't like. You changed it to a different one but never actually showed how you did it.
In part 4 , there appears to be alot of frustation in your recording.

Return to “After Action Reports”